Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Idk if any of you listen to deuce and jross... But holy **** is deuce a ******. He knows nithing about basketball and just tries
To act funny in front of Jason and the girl. He
Hates the warriors because they're better than the kings and the jealousy is poured out onto the airwAves.

Can't say that I have listen to them

Idk if any of you listen to deuce and jross... But holy **** is deuce a ******. He knows nithing about basketball and just tries
To act funny in front of Jason and the girl. He
Hates the warriors because they're better than the kings and the jealousy is poured out onto the airwAves.
they've literally been talking about the Sterling situation the entire show tho

I'm talking about in general though. I love jross though. He's more laid back and doesn't try to say witty things that aren't.

Grant spits the truth, but damn he's a straight prick hahha

Deuce doesn't hate the Warriors, but he does the Clippers and Lakers.

And I listen to them because Fitz is so damn homer with Warriors everything and swears on his life Bogut is better than Cousins while Rod Brooks enables him.

Deuce doesn't hate the Warriors, but he does the Clippers and Lakers.

And I listen to them because Fitz is so damn homer with Warriors everything and swears on his life Bogut is better than Cousins while Rod Brooks enables him.

Bro trust me, every chance he gets, he'll knock on the dubs.

Fitz and brooks is horrible. They are homers, but what flagship radio talk show host isn't?

Hypothetically, so what choice would y'all pick? 

A) Try to resign both Isaiah and Rudy

B) Try to resign only Isaiah

C) Try to resign only Rudy

D) Resign neither and look for better options in the draft and free agents.

I am kind of leaning towards A, and then looking for a shot blocker in the draft to compliment Demarcus Cousins. Cousins says he does better when he is alongside a shot blocker. Cousins stated he played more comfortably when playing alongside Samuel Dalembert a couple of years ago. *cough* Cousins thinks JT sucks *cough* Well, JT is a goofball with his butterfingers and extra bounce before every move.

Resign Rudy to a sensible contract

if not let him walk or S&T him away

let IT walk

hit a homerun in the draft, probably draft best player available

sign a decent starting big if possible, find a PG

Dang, both of y'all are willing to let go of Isaiah?!! Even with an IT avatar aha. I feel like IT fits the underdog mold of the Kings franchise, and I am willing to give him the keys of the PG. I might sound crazy but I trust the guy because he is hella efficient. Cousins trusts both Rudy and Isaiah the most on the team, so I think the Kings should def keep both players. 

Unless we can get him back for $5-6mil/MLE or less, I don't really think it's worth paying him

On an unrelated note, I figured I would post this here since it's more relevant here than in the Sacramento thread :lol:

View media item 943304

@Nelson999stays strapped with a lighter 
laugh.gif

nah. he was talking some stuff back when wright hit the gw against the kings in the reg season. saying something like blazers couldn't make noise in the playoffs. had to let him know. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

nah. he was talking some stuff back when wright hit the gw against the kings in the reg season. saying something like blazers couldn't make noise in the playoffs. had to let him know. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Your team had an amazing victory and the first thing you thought to do was get on NikeTalk, find the Kings thread, and find some old quote to respond to? 
laugh.gif
 You must not have much goin on 

btw i said that before they ended up getting matched up with the bum Rockets.

Kings would still beat Portland in a 7 game series. 
nerd.gif

srs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom