Jason Thompson
Sean Singletary
Patrick Ewing Jr.

[COLOR=#red]Tyreke Evans[/COLOR]
Omri Casspi
Jeff Pendergraph

DeMarcus Cousins
Hassan Whiteside
Bismack Biyombo (traded for Jimmer Fredette)
Tyler Honeycutt

Isaiah Thomas
Thomas Robinson
Orlando Johnson

The guys in purple were good picks that worked out well for us.

The guys in red were solid picks that for one reason or another just didn't pan out.

Everybody else was a miss.

9/30 picks were good for a batting average of .300

That's pretty good in baseball but not in the NBA.

Garica was a miss in my opinion.

He wasn't healthy at all during the tail end of his career :lol: after his rookie contract and making a killing during those years. Just like how JT and landry is robbing us :lol:

Peja Stojakovic
Jason Sasser
Tariq Abdul-Wahad
Jason Williams
Jerome James
Ryan Robertson

Hedo Turkoglu
Jabari Smith
Gerald Wallace
Maurice Jeffers
Dan Dickau
Corsley Edwards

Kevin Martin
Ricky Minard
Francisco Garcia
Quincy Douby
Spencer Hawes

Jason Thompson
Sean Singletary
Patrick Ewing Jr.

Tyreke Evans
Omri Casspi
Jeff Pendergraph

DeMarcus Cousins
Hassan Whiteside
Bismack Biyombo (traded for Jimmer Fredette)
Tyler Honeycutt

Isaiah Thomas
Thomas Robinson
Orlando Johnson

The guys in purple were good picks that worked out well for us.

The guys in red were solid picks that for one reason or another just didn't pan out.

Everybody else was a miss.

9/30 picks were good for a batting average of .300

That's pretty good in baseball but not in the NBA.
Actually, I think if we look at the total history of the draft, that doesn't sound like too bad of an average IMO. I feel like every year during the draft they look back at draft classes and whole classes turn out to be busts. Every team misses future stars, but I think the previous ownerships of the Kings have only made otherwise good picks look bad because of bad management in the upper ranks.

The worst thing is that i remember hearing how much we loved Damien Lillard after his pre-draft workout in Sac.  Who's ****** idea was it to take T-Rob?

To be honest, I loved the Throb pick during the draft 
embarassed.gif
 hearing about Petrie liking a nobody who had a great workout in Lillard had me nervous and Drummond after looking so meh at UCONN, I was pretty pumped for Throb 
tired.gif

The year before, when the Petrie was rumored to have a thing for Knight, Thompson, Leonard...... I was already 10000000% infatuated with Jimmer 
embarassed.gif
 so I didn't hate the pick either. Especially since we needed a PG at the time. Little did I know, Jimmer is a fringe NBA player 
laugh.gif

The year before though, when it was rumored we were interested in Monroe; I wanted Cousins only at #5, glad we hit on that 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I met him one time back in 2008 and thought that 6'2" or 6'3" listing was very generous. He wasn't that tall at all, certainly thin though. A swift wind coulda knocked him over.

Being a warriors fan that lives in sac
(Was born in the bay) I can see how the kings are at the stage the dubs were at before they got good. The only thing that sets them apart is the draft picks. Some of it has been luck, but some picks the kings have made have just been ******* stupid. I still remember when kings fans were going ape **** after tyrekes rookie year, but I kept telling my homies that steph will have the better career. Then came along klay and hb and our future got much brighter. I hope the kings do get over that hump though. I want to see them prosper. A dubs kings playoff series would be epic.

That would be a dope job. Equipment manager for an NBA team

Edit: It's funny i typed that before the video even got to the part where they started talking about his job

Last edited:
Idk if any of you listen to deuce and jross... But holy **** is deuce a ******. He knows nithing about basketball and just tries
To act funny in front of Jason and the girl. He
Hates the warriors because they're better than the kings and the jealousy is poured out onto the airwAves.

Back
Top Bottom