Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Bumping this offer for my NT Fam to use my Employee Discount to receive tickets for the SACRAMENTO KINGS v Golden State Warriors game on February 19th with tickets up to 50% off with no additional ticket fees!

Click the below link and enter the password (KINGS) :

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14534792&g=7226

Please feel free share this offer with any friends or family that you think would be interested in taking advantage of this offer.

Hope to see you at the game!

Not to mention your backup PG. But there's no way Boston would've taken that. Those 1st rounders wouldn't have taken into effect until like 2019.

Hopeful,y there's no deal. Giving up flight 16 and 2 first rounders
sick.gif

i like how you didn't even mention Isaiah Thomas 
laugh.gif

Lol :lol: didn't think anyone would notice that

I wouldn't mind keeping him. Just have him come off the bench and be the Nate Robinson and Jamal Crawford type player. :tongue:

WHOA

you take that back!!!!

He is doing pretty well this season at Pepperdine.

I've known that kid since he was in the 4th grade, he was my boy's little brother I referenced earlier 
laugh.gif
Whoa. Pretty small world, my brother is pretty good friends with him as well.

Our team isnt doing too well if we're in here talking Prep Basketball and who knows who.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Jack would be nice, especially in getting a true PG.

But adding him would sort of be like the Landry signing IMO. Old, relatively lengthy and pricey contract.

I would welcome a trade for him I guess but only because I would like to see Thornton or Thompson rather than wanting Jack

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 43s

Sacramento and Brooklyn discussing a deal centered on Marcus Thornton for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

The JET flies again?

If we trade Isaiah, I'm assuming we will be getting an upgrade at the PG position 
nerd.gif

Kings in tough spot w/IT headed to restricted free agency. Of course ... anyone trading for his big stat line/low salary faces same issues
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) February 18, 2014
Most intriguing Sacramento-based deadline story is increasingly loud buzz out there that Isaiah Thomas is available in midst of career year
Kings moved swiftly today to make it clear Ben McLemore will NOT be dealt this week but strong word in circulation is Thomas CAN be had

The only reason to trade him is to upgrade. Also if I'm a GM the only reason to trade for him is for a playoff push. None of the bottom feeders are going to trade for IT if they have a shot at Smart or Exum.

so Pete D came out and said Ben McLemore has not been in any trade offers and will NOT be traded. i knew the Rondo rumor was BS

Bumping this offer for my NT Fam to use my Employee Discount to receive tickets for the SACRAMENTO KINGS v Golden State Warriors game on February 19th with tickets up to 50% off with no additional ticket fees!

Click the below link and enter the password (KINGS) :

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14534792&g=7226

Please feel free share this offer with any friends or family that you think would be interested in taking advantage of this offer.

Hope to see you at the game!

Only $83 lower level tickets (Regular Price via TIcketmaster - $121.65) still available for tomorrow's game - close to a sell out.

Back
Top Bottom