Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Looks like Cousins is out for tomorrows game.....

Ugh I might let go of the tix I have 
laugh.gif

ughhh.  hate watching this team when Cuz is out.  Who knows how many people we will even have active tomorrow, won't be surprised if a couple players are traded by game time

In reality it should still be a good game. Always is when Kings and Warriors play.  DMC would have just made it unfair, could you imagine the feast DMC would have had on the Warriors front line without Bogut 
sick.gif

Even without Bogut we'd still get the W. You guys have 18 wins for a reason :wink:

Is that why Kings beat u guys 3 out of 4 games last season despite being bottom of the West and u guys being a playoff team? You dont match up well with us. Cousins is the #1 reason for that

I could care less. It was last season
laugh.gif
were more than half way through the season and still talking about last year EH OH EL
i was only trying to prove the point that the Kings are not a good matchup for the Warriors. Not claiming they are a better team. Some teams just don't match up well with others. 

PS: Sorry we took your real coach and Carl Landry and now you might not make the playoffs 
wink.gif

Save your energy for the draft lottery
wink.gif
If you followed this team you may understand why. Playing with a Maloof built roster, having half the roster traded away like 25 games into the season, having a team with 90% players that are incapable of playing defense, etc.  Oh and playing for a couple weeks without Rudy Gay and DeMarcus Cousins didn't really help that record look any better

Why are u posting in the Kings thread anyway? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
For real loading up on that 4 spot. Wont be surprised if the Kings package IT and JT with maybe Jimmer or Outlaw for a nice player

Back
Top Bottom