Sacramento Kings off-season thread

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

look at IT deferring to his teammates 
tongue.gif

nthat.gif

That boy @jimmerfredette was cookin tonight!!! Way 2 carry us into all star break bro. Oh and that dude @rudygay22 is clutch if y'all forgot
— Isaiah Thomas (@Isaiah_Thomas2) February 13, 2014
but damn,
Just realized that since the Kings next play Wednesday, and trade deadline is Thursday, that might've been Jimmer's last game as a King.
— Akis Yerocostas (@Aykis16) February 13, 2014

Last edited:
I understand trading away Jimmer, but I truly do like him as a player and enjoy rooting for him. Plus he seems like a really chill dude and a genuinely kind person.

He would be missed if he is traded, and I hope if he is traded its because we are fleecing a team.... meaning an out of service Andre Miller isn't gonna cut it IMO

Last edited:
Hope flight 16 has a good showing in the dunk contest :smokin

Whatever the case maybe in terms of the trade deadline, I hope it ultimately helps us.

It'll be nice to trade Thornton but it'll be hard to find a taker for his contract. :lol:

I like how Malone has given Jimmer the green light to put up shots :smokin

Bout time they let my mans Jimmer loose :pimp: ....I know that he can only shoot but he's so good at it that it never hurts to have a guy like that on the team n give him some mins....Keith smart ain't understand that smh

Yup, reminds me of when he had the green light at BYU and torched my school :smh:

There's no doubt he can be a korver or jj redick type player. liability on defense but can knock down shots :lol: just need to utilize his strengths properly.

He has more midrange game then korver tho. since all he does is knock down 3s :lol:

Last edited:
Jimmer :pimp:

Hopefully this is the game he needs to get his confidence going. The fact that he was making his shots and it wasn't garbage time makes it even better. I would hate to see him get traded, but if that was his last game as a King I'd be happy. I still think he has a future in this league especially for a playoff team. Unfortunately, we won't be there til next year :tongue:

I also like seeing Acy on the bench especially when he does his 3 pt celebration lol.

The MIA/GS game after was :pimp:. Last night was some good basketball.

Anybody see that commercial where Rudy Amare and Deandre are delivering nba tickets? I guess they reshot it and Rudy is in a kings uni. :pimp:

Kings fans exalt, the pass first upgrade at the PG postition we've longed for may now soon be coming.

In Luke Ridnour! 

Watch out demonic Isaiah, move over false idol Jimmer. Luke Ridnour may be coming to town.

Yayyyyy

laugh.gif

its just a little blurb in this article the Wizards and Kings be interested, I'm sure if he came to Sac he would just be coming off the bench.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer...ar-diary-dan-gilbert-learns-from-his-mistakes

Back
Top Bottom