Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Hopefully we end this road trip on a good note today. For a much needed break for the team and the fans :lol:

read this on espn..
The Cleveland Cavaliers are headed toward the All-Star break on a high note.

So is Anthony Bennett, the much-maligned No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.

As the Cavaliers avenged a 44-point loss to Sacramento with a 109-99 win over the Kings on Tuesday night, Bennett had 19 points and 10 rebounds -- both career highs -- in Cleveland's third straight win.

:x we let this guy get a double double on us last night. disgusting :smh:
Right? This makes me sick.

I guess with them staying in town and new management. My expectations for them has went up slightly. But at this rate, we'll be lucky to match our record last season.

I know we have had coach changes so the philosophy is different. Man, 6 guys on the current roster has been playing with each for the past couple years. That's 7 if you include Landry last stint with the team. yet there's no trust among those guys. :x

just venting :smh: one week break from the kings after today tho :lol: :smokin

I really don't even care if we win or lose..... I'm ready to have nice draft odds but then land a ****** pick in the order 
tired.gif

Who am I kidding, I want the Kings to win this game.

don't understand how you could openly root for your team to lose 
nerd.gif

cc: Lakers fans.

I been wanting Jimmer to run off baseline screens all night. The Knicks haven't done jack to adjust to it. But as I type were up 2 possessions with a minute left in OT. We can't eff this up like we did the Indy game...can we?

Back
Top Bottom