Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Rudy Gay out tonight with the flu

probably from making out with Jimmer
Damnit Isaiah Thomas started it all! That damn Pizza Guys pizza he shares with the locker room!
sick.gif
over or under on IT with 25 shots
laugh.gif
over

Cousins should have a monster game tonight if he stays out of foul trouble

Last edited:
The Kings look so lethargic. especially Cousins. His rebounding effort is non existant

i wouldn't be surprised if Rudy Gay isn't the only one sick 

Last edited:
Isaiah's end of the quarter playmaking 
roll.gif

1 brick, 1 shot blocked, and now a pass with no time left on the clock.  every game with this guy screwing up the end of quarters. We would be better off with Tyreke shooting 60 footers

Last edited:
just got home from work :x

come home to turn on this crap :smh:

:lol: to keep on with the trend... eft it i'll blame IT

Last edited:
Mr. Pizzaficiency with 24pts on 23 shots. :smh:

Just saw on Twitter that the Kings have not won a game this season in which Isaiah Thomas takes over 17 shots

Last edited:
:smh: we take a step forward and then move 2 step backwards lol

story of our season :lol:

Just need a pt that is a game manager lol. set up offense, play defense and occasionally hit open jumpers :lol: is that asking too much?

If we lose this, do you blame Isaiah or the lack of bench production?

No, you can't say both 
laugh.gif
The entire teams lack of effort
Thats in the catergory of saying both 
roll.gif
I blame the play from the bench unit but i blame Malone for putting that unit on the floor. TWICE!

Jimmer and Landry's +/-  was -17 in 7 mins, so that tells u how great that unit played.  gross
Agreed! Great answer and stats to back it up!

That Isaiah taking 17+ shots stat is disheartening 
mean.gif

mean.gif
we take a step forward and then move 2 step backwards lol

story of our season
laugh.gif

Just need a pt that is a game manager lol. set up offense, play defense and occasionally hit open jumpers
laugh.gif
is that asking too much?
I guess the team just needs Gay+Cousins to be fully healthy if we want this team to compete
tired.gif

That is true, there really is no excuse for losing or letting Sullinger get off the way he did tonight 

I'm glad I missed this game. And you're all wrong. The reason we lost this game is because Jason Ross was on the call instead of the G-Man tonight. His record is pathetic.

Jimmer played like trash. Bayless made him his ***** tonight
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. Bench overall sucked. Travis is garbage. Landry needs to stop hitting the buffet at Thunder
mean.gif
. Does D-Will ever make a shot outside 10ft?

*rant over*

Back
Top Bottom