Sacramento Kings off-season thread

sick.gif
how much did he go off for ?

i'm scared to look at the box score
laugh.gif
he and Cousins had the same exact points and rebounds. 31 and 16

Fatburger is just okay to me, fries are good though. I think it's too much hype behind it because it's not abundant in the area. I'm really not a fan of their bread, it feels dry and flaky to me, plus their service takes forever due to the high traffic of TV. I feel sorry for their workers because they have to work probably 3 times harder than the other restaurants there.

Fatburger is just okay to me, fries are good though. I think it's too much hype behind it because it's not abundant in the area. I'm really not a fan of their bread, it feels dry and flaky to me, plus their service takes forever due to the high traffic of TV. I feel sorry for their workers because they have to work probably 3 times harder than the other restaurants there.
For me, the price just makes it not worth it. Get a M or L burger with cheese+mushroom, and a side of fries and that already $10+.

I'd rather just go to In N Out...... but I never win at TVC, so it just makes me not want to spend any more money.

Their cig prices too 
sick.gif

Realtalk....Catch me at Thunder on Friday's feasting on the seafood buffet
nthat.gif
I'ma have to check my players card and see if I have a 50% off buffet in there 
laugh.gif

any one read that article about Rudy on bleacher report :nerd: ?

about how the Suns would make him a priority in free agency :frown:

Wall is having a hard time guarding Thomas..... 

Interesting to see if Young Zeke can guide this team to victory with Cousins and Gay playing poorly

I love watching Isaiah Thomas getting chased down and blocked from behind on a 2 on 1 fastbreak

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom