Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Typical 4th quarter meltdown. Really need a real PG.

and what the hell is this midgit lineup? we didn't get the lead by playing Keith Smart small ball

Lakers fans are probably so jealous of us right now 
laugh.gif

Typical 4th quarter meltdown. Really need a real PG.

and what the hell is this midgit lineup? we didn't get the lead by playing Keith Smart small ball
I blame our defense and whoever was guarding Novak (Mclemore I think)>PG play tbh

Pretty favorable road trip coming up. Washington has been playing well but the Kings can still beat them if Rudy and DMC play well.  Wonder if they can win 3 or 4 of these road games going into the all-star break

It was in Marc Stein's article on ESPN? That's official enough for me :lol:

lol i didnt read who wrote article on the way into to work. Just read the names :lol: there's some star power in the contest this year that will skew votes against our guy though. unless he pulls something amazing off :smh:

Things might finally be looking up. Kings are 11-11 with Rudy and DeMarcus in the lineup (Not counting the Houston game where they got hurt in the first half)

And since that "players only meeting" we all heard about, if you ignore the 7 games Cuz was out injured, they are 7-3

yea, i'm hoping we play decent but still end up with a lottery pick. I think we got to keep our 1st round draft pick if it falls within the top 14 other wise it goes to Chicago which currently owns it from Cleveland from that stupid Hickson trade :lol:

Also, I hope Gay opts in for his final year to try to increase his value for a long term deal the following year.

I think the pick is protected if its top 13. i really don't see the Kings playing well enough to play themselves out of the lottery. 

Back
Top Bottom