Sacramento Kings off-season thread

I want to see more of Cuz/Jimmer

Yo RcK did you post the arena renderings in the NBA thread?
Ya that last game was seriously the first time I think I've ever seen Cousins and Jimmer on the floor together, they looked good running the pick and roll.

Naw I did not post the renderings in the NBA thread

Annd dwill is benched all night for that play last game
roll.gif
Out with a "foot strain" 
wink.gif
Ohhhh 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Realtalk, I understand why yall dislike Thomas so much; but realistically, who could yall see the Kings trying to trade for without  blowing the cap (assuming you guys agree that no one in the draft will be an upgrade over IT in his first year). 

Like, I'm just looking at the list of all the PGs in the league and I can't see anybody the Kings could really aim to acquire.

PGs I believe to be better than IT, in no real order.

CP3

Curry

Wall

Lawson

Irving 
eyes.gif

Lowry

Lillard

Parker

Conley 

And then PGs I believe to be relatively in the same class as IT

Teague

Walker

Holiday

Dragic

Bledsoe

MCW

So with the players I've just listed, who would you guys want to see the Kings go after via trade?

Teague

Walker

Holiday

Dragic

Bledsoe

MCW
I don't agree with this. I'd put all of those guys as better than IT. maybe not MCW right now, but just on his defensive ability alone i would take him over IT for sure

laugh.gif
 at Amir Johnson fouling DeRozan

Teague

Walker

Holiday

Dragic

Bledsoe

MCW
I don't agree with this. I'd put all of those guys as better than IT. maybe not MCW right now, but just on his defensive ability alone i would take him over IT for sure

laugh.gif
 at Amir Johnson fouling DeRozan
Thats fine you don't agree, but I made that list to discuss who the Kings should acquire and how the Kings could go about acquiring that talent; not nitpick the list 
laugh.gif

Those teams happen to need the listed point guards, with the exception of Bledsoe/Dragic.

Ain't no way in hell Philly is giving up MCW either  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom