Russ Wilson and Ciara?

If Beyonce worked at Kid's Footlock and was not famous... that would be the most attended Footlocker in the history of all of the Footlocker franchises.  Every single father and single and married man would be all over that Kid's Footlocker.

Beyonce is so over exposed now, we treat her as if she is ordinary now.  She is anything but that.  Over exposure will do that to women.
This. We're used to Celebs being attractive.

If she worked at the Kids Footlocker I'm browsing twice  a week, looking straight foolish. 
mean.gif

Fax b.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SAYING SHE IS UNATTRACTIVE.

Dudes be gassed because shes on TV, as people do most celebs. If Destiny's Child never happened and she just worked at Kids Footlocker in First Colony Mall, she would just be "fine". She wouldn't be considered epitome of "attractive black woman".

If Beyonce worked at Kid's Footlock and was not famous... that would be the most attended Footlocker in the history of all of the Footlocker franchises.  Every single father and single and married man would be all over that Kid's Footlocker.

Beyonce is so over exposed now, we treat her as if she is ordinary now.  She is anything but that.  Over exposure will do that to women.

TV got you gassed b.

She wasnt always famous. If she was THAT bad, she would've been considered the baddest since "Bills, Bills. Bills,"

Back then dudes was talking about Mariah like this.

This. We're used to Celebs being attractive.

If she worked at the Kids Footlocker I'm browsing twice  a week, looking straight foolish. :smh:

EXACTLY, BRUH

Yall talking about we used to her now. I was over her after the Case video.

Idk maybe Beyonce is the most attractive woman yall have ever seen, but I can tell you there is better.

For me, Beyonce's personality or perception of is what I don't find attractive. But beauty wise, she got it. Now of course, her fame adds to that, but I'd still check up on it.

I don't know about all that "epitome of a ttractive black woman", I wouldn't give that title to any women but Beyonce is bad. Face and body on point.

The TV thing applies to a chick like Kim. She's had a ton of surgeries and she don't look as good as she used to but people act she's a goddess.

Last edited:
Here is a 15/16 year old Beyoncé :nerd:. I thought they were grown women back then :lol:. Sure look it. Even now. Video is mature as hell.

Beyoncé just won the genetic lottery. Some people are just born with it. She's bad however you slice it. Overexposure has led to us trying to dissect her and criticize her.

Few years ago, I swore up and down Kelly was badder. It was more of a preference...but deep down, I knew I was lying to myself :lol:.

Beyoncé has been in the spotlight for 18 straight years so he's just fatigued to her beauty, if she came out as a new artist tomorrow she would cause major headlines based off her looks

This is exactly how I feel :lol:. She first hit the scene in 1996 or 1997, and has NEVER taken a break.

In what world is sex appeal overrated? I understand that Beyonce ain't all that but any heterosexual male is cherishing this broad 8 out of 7 days a week

BeyonceKnowles.jpg

And also if you look from the knee to the butt the proportion is all off, Kim k has it the worst.

Back
Top Bottom