Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Dudes know they can find the most unflattering picture of someone to strengthen their argument.

And yes, to refer to Beyonce as the Epitome of black beauty is over-rating her in my opinion. Saying she's bad/fine/sexy is appropriate.

sick.gif
Nvm

Last edited:
Dudes know they can find the most unflattering picture of someone to strengthen their argument.

And yes, to refer to Beyonce as the Epitome of black beauty is over-rating her in my opinion. Saying she's bad/fine/sexy is appropriate.
I wanna know where y'all got this "epitome of black beauty" mumbo jumbo from when talking about Bey :lol:

I don't remember anyone saying that.

Beyoncé is fine. Point blank.

I wanna know where y'all got this "epitome of black beauty" mumbo jumbo from when talking about Bey :lol:

I don't remember anyone saying that.

Beyoncé is fine. Point blank.

Cuz nobody has ever said she's the "epitome of black beauty". :lol:

She's been in the spotlight so long some dudes are just going against the grain. I see fine *** black women of all ages on a daily and that doesn't take away the fact that Beyonce is bad. Natural pretty face, natural curvy body. She got it.

Last edited:
I see why cats are saying he took a so called L or whatever,but what if they actually have chemistry and he's legit happy with her? Yes she has a kid by a street dude, but that's actually common these days, this just happens to be on a more publicized scale.

I said pics *****, I don't care what yall finna do.

I wanna see this POF scallwag thats worth pursuing over beyonce.

I see why cats are saying he took a so called L or whatever,but what if they actually have chemistry and he's legit happy with her? Yes she has a kid by a street dude, but that's actually common these days, this just happens to be on a more publicized scale.
Simps can be happy.

I believe he's truly head over heels for ol girl, while she's like he'll do.

He's a rebound simp.

Simps can be happy.

I believe he's truly head over heels for ol girl, while she's like he'll do.

He's a rebound simp.

"He'll do" acting like RW isn't a multimillionaire who is one of the most famous players in the NFL.

It's not like she is settling. She came up.

Chemistry???? The only thing c-error has chemistry with is the spotlight and that 100 million dollar contract. That yes when he proposed wasn't even natural. Ima need beastmode to slap the **** out that dude. All these **** love her now but she can't seem to sell more than 28 albums each time she drops.

Look at this fake corny ****, "make sure you get s perfect shot of us pointing at the sky looking like a happy family"

View media item 1954546

Like someone said, when she was at the Super Bowl with her patriot boyfriend, soon as she saw him throw that game losing interception she knew he was the one to upgrade and make a move on :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom