Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I could google ugly ciara pics too but i also think ciara looks good.
everybody got unflattering pictures.

But i dont think shes "much" prettier

Those are supposed to be ugly pictures of Beyoncé? :lol: she's still pretty in all of them, that's when you know you got natural beauty

I don't eem know why im arguing this.

People like different things.

Agree to disagree.

If she wasn't wealthy, I'd swipe left on tinder....especially with her dull personality. 

This dude said swipe left because of personality like he know her. :rofl:

You gettin lamer with each post.

Don't you dabble on the other side?

How you swipin on B yet lustin over Jay?

:lol:

I was waiting for somebody to say it. His opinion on women is disqualified.

Last edited:
Wait lionblood plays both sides?

Which is why I don't understand why y'all are giving his opinion on women any time of your day. :lol:

And when it comes to his females, he only likes super tall women and wants to watch ESPN and discuss March Madness brackets with them he obviously has his preferences.

#NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithThatTho

Last edited:
Wait lionblood plays both sides?

Which is why I don't understand why y'all are giving his opinion on women any time of your day. :lol:

And when it comes to his females, he only likes super tall women and wants to watch ESPN and discuss March Madness brackets with them he obviously has his preferences

I'm dead over here bros [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I bet lionblood thinks lil daddy is bad too [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Fixed 
nerd.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] smell better tho? I wonder what those wnba girls with armpit hair smell like after a long days work.

Back
Top Bottom