Russ Wilson and Ciara?

roll.gif

im no relationship expert or anything but it just seems too early for marriage...they've only been together for less than a year, correct?

also, it doesn't help that Ciara and Future are not on decent terms...her focus should be on facilitating open lines on communication with Future, although him airing her out in public doesn't make the situation better...

Same chick that'll complain about a lack of good ****** will **** with a known aint **** *****. Makes no sense :lol:
Until you realize that she don't want to do whats best for herself. She wanna do what's best for her ego.
She wanna be the one that tamed him and got him to settle down. Something all the others couldnt do thus making her better and special.

Its not THAT black and white. Be real, most of the ****** that get friendzoned are losers :lol: They like who ya'll claim Russel Wilson is. So why do females have to settle? It's way easier for a dude to find a good girl than for a girl to find a good guy

That's true mostly based on numbers alone

Bruh (or sis) please. That's not up for discussion.

Yes it is.

Faithfulness is not based on how attractive the partner is :lol:

That's so wrong it's hilarious

Pretty chicks can get cheated on too but I think he meant that there's at least one guy out there who wouldn't. Which he's right about.

Of course there are guys who don't cheat. I'm not saying there isn't.

I'm saying the likelihood of someone cheating isn't related to how hot their partner is.

Pretty chicks can get cheated on too but I think he meant that there's at least one guy out there who wouldn't. Which he's right about.
Pretty, fine, or ugly.

Looks have absolutely nothing to do with whether a person cheats on their spouse 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Yes it is.

I'm saying the likelihood of someone cheating isn't related to how hot their partner is.

Truth, ask dude who cheated on Beyonce back in the day :lol:

Yes it is.

Not one bit. I'm sure plenty of us know dudes with fine gfs/wives who have cheated on them with ugly *** chicks, often resulting in kids.

im no relationship expert or anything but it just seems too early for marriage...they've only been together for less than a year, correct?

also, it doesn't help that Ciara and Future are not on decent terms...her focus should be on facilitating open lines on communication with Future, although him airing her out in public doesn't make the situation better...

Doesn't matter how long they been together, there's no timetable for when a person should or shouldnt get married. Some of ya'll just saying things in here just to say it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom