Russ Wilson and Ciara?

shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby Why do you keep forcing this narrative of, "yall want Future Jr. To be treated differently than the rest of the kids?"

Nobody has said anythinf close to that.

The only thing that has been stated was RW calling himself "The Daddy" in public/online settings was wild.

That is all we have objected to. Nothing else.

shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby Why do you keep forcing this narrative of, "yall want Future Jr. To be treated differently than the rest of the kids?"

Nobody has said anythinf close to that.

The only thing that has been stated was RW calling himself "The Daddy" in public/online settings was wild.

That is all we have objected to. Nothing else.

So youre okay with him calling him daddy in private?

"Hey Jr, I know Im your dad too and I love you, but dont call me daddy when we are on tv cause I dont want your other daddy to be mad"

Sienna and Win being able to call him daddy all the time and Jr having to call him sometimes will muck up the family dynamics.

Man I had a family and the mom had child 1, child 3 and 4 with the same guy. She had child 2 with another man. The devil himself would blush at what they called child two when they were angry with her. Yo daddy this, yo daddy that. " you not my sister" . It used to bring me to tears.

Now maybe they can edit what they put out and make sure they don't post certain moments, but that would mess with their bread and butter. Ciara singing career is done, she is talking the personality approach and she is doing well, so she has to sell her black love family. I trully doubt Future cares, he knows if Ciara has money the less he has to spend on Jr. With 7 kids( more unclaimed) he needs all the money he can keep.

Has future even spoken on this? He’s lucky to have RW3 as his son’s step father IMO

Id be so happy if I was him, there no way he is an active father in all his kids life. Its geographily impossible.
Id thank God my son has someone who is a good role, model wealthy and aint physically or sexually abusing my child

"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right."

034afa8293c2933abe208901f3051c14.jpg

I feel like there is a million variations of these kind of quotes :lol:
....my dad been in my life but to call this ***** daddy.......na

Y'all ***** on one

And if this what what people want from their father but does not have a father figure in their life I believe it's subjunctive...

This has to be "cap"

So youre okay with him calling him daddy in private?

"Hey Jr, I know Im your dad too and I love you, but dont call me daddy when we are on tv cause I dont want your other daddy to be mad"

Sienna and Win being able to call him daddy all the time and Jr having to call him sometimes will muck up the family dynamics.

Man I had a family and the mom had child 1, child 3 and 4 with the same guy. She had child 2 with another man. The devil himself would blush at what they called child two when they were angry with her. Yo daddy this, yo daddy that. " you not my sister" . It used to bring me to tears.

Now maybe they can edit what they put out and make sure they don't post certain moments, but that would mess with their bread and butter. Ciara singing career is done, she is talking the personality approach and she is doing well, so she has to sell her black love family. I trully doubt Future cares, he knows if Ciara has money the less he has to spend on Jr. With 7 kids( more unclaimed) he needs all the money he can keep.

Yea you are complicating the situation and are still not reading what I am saying.

I never spoke on what the child should call the father. Not once. Not sure why you are bringing that up.

Calling yourself Daddy in front of the child's father (in PUBLIC) isn't cool.

That's all.

Again, it might be a male/female perspective thing that is getting in the way here because I am not sure we will see eye to eye here.

There are fathers in this thread that have spoken on it so I'm not coming out of left field.

But we can drop it and disagree in peace.

What??…….”Lucky to have RW3 as his son’s step father”. What kind of statement is this??
I think he's speaking to Russell's percieved character. Not thats hes perfect, but he is generally regarded as having good character and a decent person by the public at this point. Especially when compared to Futures public image. From that stand point, if Ciara would have his son around another man (since she and Fut aint work), he saying that Russel is a great option based on that factor ( and im sure financial security helps as well. Theres no drop off in potential of monetary support).

I think he's speaking to Russell's percieved character. Not thats hes perfect, but he is generally regarded as having good character and a decent person by the public at this point. Especially when compared to Futures public image. From that stand point, if Ciara would have his son around another man (since she and Fut aint work), he saying that Russel is a great option based on that factor ( and im sure financial security helps as well. Theres no drop off in potential of monetary support).

That’s a good explanation.

Back
Top Bottom