Russ Wilson and Ciara?

The funny part of all this is ppl assuming stuff about Future as a father based off a character he plays for a living :lol: :smh:

Him and Russ never seemed to have any serious beef, yo just be throwing shots at Ciara

Yea, same thing I said before.

None of us know what Future does with his kids but the narrative folks run with is he doesn't do much.

Easy villain.

Yea, same thing I said before.

None of us know what Future does with his kids but the narrative folks run with is he doesn't do much.

Easy villain.

Super easy villain :lol:. He leans into it too, for his benefit but it can also be a slight detriment with certain folks (shaderoom/baler alert types).

the funny part is, I think future actually adopted a kid that wasn’t his too :lol:. That ***** a step daddy too himself.

My assumption about Futures father skills are based solely on the amount of kids he has and the proximity.

I love my father( got him a treadmill today ) he lived with me all my life and I barely saw him. With school jobs etc

He has 7 kids that live in different states, unless he is a teleporting machine he cant be an active father to all of them. The statistics of it all, coupled with his BM complaining, dont sound promising, but who knows, maybe he is beating the odds

My assumption about Futures father skills are based solely on the amount of kids he has and the proximity.

I love my father( got him a treadmill today ) he lived with me all my life and I barely saw him. With school jobs etc

He has 7 kids that live in different states, unless he is a teleporting machine he cant be an active father to all of them. The statistics of it all, coupled with his BM complaining, dont sound promising, but who knows, maybe he is beating the odds

I mean, was your pop up 10ms…and able to charter PJs? :lol:. That is the modern day teleporting machine. Super had access to that. Looks like your pops did a great job with you. Blessings.

**** is different for all of us. We don’t know. There is no standard way to be a parent. Love yours, and be good to your people and set them up for success. Everything ain’t for everybody. And it should stay that way.

Future is active in his kids life. I’ve witnessed it.

Sort of like Boosie, with his 7 and taken in his 2 deceased’s friend kids. He stay having his children with him, and at times take them with him on his tours.

When you have that type of income, it’s possible to be active.

Dope that you’re able to have that time with your pops. It’s never too late to have a relationship.

Last edited:
Lot of miserable and unhappy people out here. Russ ain’t ever been corny. I bet he’ll stand in the paint with anyone. A lot of n_ would run…..

Matter of fact a lot of so called “gangstas” have indeed ran and also snitched.

Dudes glorify snitches but Russ “lame” :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Crazy how all hip-hop culture approves of so much detrimental behavior. And if you're doing things the right, you're considered lame.
I think Russ gets so much criticism solely bc Ciara has a child with a rapper. He wouldn't get as much hate if it wasn't for the child.

Why do we hype this couple up so much?

Before Ciara, Russ was off brand. And Ciara was a single mother comin off of Future.

What's the deal? :lol:

Why do we hype this couple up so much?

Before Ciara, Russ was off brand. And Ciara was a single mother comin off of Future.

What's the deal? :lol:

Russ one of the best QBs of his generation… nothing off brand about him. Also was a damn good baseball player. Have you seen that n_ Future play a sport??? I saw dude hooping and he was terrible…. I can imagine him throwing a football won’t be pretty….

Ciara was a single mom and Future is also a single father and he’s a simp…. What makes him better or cooler than Russell???? Please elaborate

Russell ain’t out here with blonde or grey dreads looking like clown

Y’all see dudes with tattoos and face tats and think they gangsta? N_ please

Future the same n_ that sat and watched his security guard get sucker punched and KNOCKED OUT… ain’t do s***

So… You running up on the dude who knocked out your security guard?

1649260970207.gif

Back
Top Bottom