Russ Wilson and Ciara?

"That bird ran with bigger birds, condors if you will."

Idk why but this has me howling
laugh.gif

5 years later still the funniest thing I may have ever read on here.

For now #2021 🤷🏽‍♂️

:lol: I see it.....

"step daddy loves you" doesnt sound right.

You can have more than one daddy.

He has known russ all his life
He sees this guy at least everyday, really doubt he sees Future that often( distance)

What do you want him to call him?

Im not 100 percent sure but I think he calls Russ Papa and he call future something else.

"I Love You"

Like M Mark Antony said.

Not sure if I said it before, but I swear they be trolling Future but since Future is the "villain" in the situation most purposely refuse to see IT.

People know damn well some of the stuff "they" be doing is foul but when the narrative (which EYE don't know is even true or not) is Future isn't a good father it is fair game I guess.

:lol: I see it.....

"I Love You"

Like M Mark Antony said.

What do you think Future Jr wants to call him?

I work with foster kids and parents always ask me how to politely tell the kids to not call them mom and dad.
I worked with a little girl who refused to not call them mom and dad, it broke my heart when she had to leave them and was sent to two different foster homes and proceeded to call them mom/dad.

Not sure if I said it before, but I swear they be trolling Future but since Future is the "villain" in the situation most purposely refuse to see IT.

People know damn well some of the stuff "they" be doing is foul but when the narrative (which EYE don't know is even true or not) is Future isn't a good father it is fair game I guess.

What are they doing?

Its funny to me how you are so concerned about future who is almost 40 but you have little care for future jr feelings.

You want Russ ad CiCi to treat Jr different because he has a diff father...
You dont think he going to feel some type of way if siena and Win can kiss daddy, hug him but he cant?

What do you think Future Jr wants to call him?

I work with foster kids and parents always ask me how to politely tell the kids to not call them mom and dad.
I worked with a little girl who refused to not call them mom and dad, it broke my heart when she had to leave them and was sent to two different foster homes and proceeded to call them mom/dad.

I'm just basing it off how I carry myself.

I don't care how involved in my step-child's life, if his father is alive I wouldn't publicly call myself Daddy to him in a place where his actual father could hear it. I just find it disrespectful to the father. No matter what his relationship to his father, THAT is still his father. Not me.

I'm just basing it off how I carry myself.

I don't care how involved in my step-child's life, if his father is alive I wouldn't publicly call myself Daddy to him in a place where his actual father could hear it. I just find it disrespectful to the father. No matter what his relationship to his father, THAT is still his father. Not me.

I mean... circumstances are different for everyone. I ain’t never heard my mom or aunt call my grandmother “mom” they call her by her first name. I think it’s because they were raised by their grandparents.

My mom and aunt address their biological mother as “Joyce” her first name. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blood makes you related but that’s only the half

I mean... circumstances are different for everyone. I ain’t never heard my mom or aunt call my grandmother “mom” they call her by her first name. I think it’s because they were raised by their grandparents.

My mom and aunt address their biological mother as “Joyce” her first name. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blood makes you related but that’s only the half

Yea I hear that but I'm not going to be all up on/in a camera calling myself Daddy to another man's son.

Folks have gotten killed for less.

Women folk aren’t capable of being logical about this topic. All they care is that Ci snatched her a baller and secured the bag girl yassss. I’ll just say that me and my Sons mom aren’t together and if she and her man were on the same weird stuff then we’d have to get some straightenin.

Reactions: OTG
Yea I hear that but I'm not going to be all up on/in a camera calling myself Daddy to another man's son.

Folks have gotten killed for less.

people doing all types of s*** on camera :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn’t want a kid who’s biologically not mine to call me dad either, but as stated above. A kids’ gone do what they want.

What are they doing?

Its funny to me how you are so concerned about future who is almost 40 but you have little care for future jr feelings.

You want Russ ad CiCi to treat Jr different because he has a diff father...
You dont think he going to feel some type of way if siena and Win can kiss daddy, hug him but he cant?

Yea, I haven't said ANY of that. (Underlined)

What are they doing?

Everytime this thread gets bumped, there is some sort of overly goofy/planned public display of, "LOok how Russ stepped up and filled in that role."

This honestly be a Mars vs. Venus type of perception when it comes to how this situation is viewed by men and women so we can just agree to disagree.

I think Russ/CIara have consistently been goofy/extra with this whole ordeal. Maybe if Russ wasn't such a corny dude I would feel slightly different. :lol:

I killed that **** ASAP when my BM got married.

She on a first name basis with him around me.

What she call him her other house doesn't concern me.

Women folk aren’t capable of being logical about this topic. All they care is that Ci snatched her a baller and secured the bag girl yassss. I’ll just say that me and my Sons mom aren’t together and if she and her man were on the same weird stuff then we’d have to get some straightenin.

You guys want Jr to suffer and be an outcast in his own home, his brother and sister call this man dad, he has known him since he was 10 months old.
You can have two dads.

Im grateful my mom and dad stuck it out, but I know if they broke up my dad would do whatever it takes to make sure I felt love and didnt feel conflicted.

I truly think Future doesnt care, he has 7 kids and will have seven step dad situations

Yea, I haven't said ANY of that. (Underlined)

What are they doing?

Everytime this thread gets bumped, there is some sort of overly goofy/planned public display of, "LOok how Russ stepped up and filled in that role."

This honestly be a Mars vs. Venus type of perception when it comes to how this situation is viewed by men and women so we can just agree to disagree.

I think Russ/CIara have consistently been goofy/extra with this whole ordeal. Maybe if Russ wasn't such a corny dude I would feel slightly different. :lol:

A Black men calling a successful intelligent wealthy black man corny is corny

Huh? I know you could have explained this in your post

"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right."

034afa8293c2933abe208901f3051c14.jpg

I feel like there is a million variations of these kind of quotes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom