Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Saying Daddy loves u while the biological dad is alive is a tad bit wild. Just a tad.

I see where you’re coming from. I’ll even agree that Russ was out of line in this situation. Subtract these two clout chasers from the situation and put a regular family in their place, I don’t believe there is anything wrong with a child callinghis stepdad daddy as long as the step dad is actually living up to the title.

I see where you’re coming from. I’ll even agree that Russ was out of line in this situation. Subtract these two clout chasers from the situation and put a regular family in their place, I don’t believe there is anything wrong with a child callinghis stepdad daddy as long as the step dad is actually living up to the title.
That’s pretty much one of a few outcomes I got from this. At first it seemed like Ciara and Future were just going at each other . Now it seems like Russ involved himself in a condescending / subliminal manner

Maybe in the future, maybe it was to impress Ciara, maybe it was to get at Fewtch, maybe it was all 3 or at least 2.
So he did it for attention correct? Therefore he knew what he was doing. I don’t buy that someone can be that unaware of how that comes off

So he did it for attention correct? Therefore he knew what he was doing. I don’t buy that someone can be that unaware of how that comes off
a gave u 3 possible scenario's, everything posted online is for attention at it's core everything. You're assuming that he was summoning negative attention & idk & neither do u. If that boy calls duke "daddy" then so be it, that's his dad. Personally idc.

What about clinical data posted by health professionals. Is that for attention? That’s part of everything. Stop making generalizations.
You picked one of the absolutely worst things possible to use for a counter argument. Of course that’s for attention. They even put da rona disease overview on search engines in a all red for instant engagement. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You picked one of the absolutely worst things possible to use for a counter argument. Of course that’s for attention. They even put da rona disease overview on search engines in a all red for instant engagement. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

information and attention are 2 different things. But you can try and pretend you weren’t using attention in the context you were using it in.

information and attention are 2 different things. But you can try and pretend you weren’t using attention in the context you were using it in.
You latching on to this stupid counter argument b/c u view attention as bad thing; which is a flawed view to have. You literally replied to me w/ the goal of gaining my attention.

I hate how people try to shame others for thinking this is a TAD weird

Yes, people can have dissenting opinions. Doesn’t mean they hate step fathers or think the kid should be subject to a bad life

:rolleyes :rolleyes

I hate how people try to shame others for thinking this is a TAD weird

Yes, people can have dissenting opinions. Doesn’t mean they hate step fathers or think the chicks should be subject to a bad life

:rolleyes :rolleyes
It’s women. They look at Russel and Ciara as couple “goals”

“Blood” don’t always make you family. You have NO control over picking your family members.

But when you get of age, you definitely can pick and choose which relatives to deal with. That’s life. Just because you’re not blood related, does not mean you can’t love someone unconditionally. I have BLOOD relatives who I don’t f**** with. And non-blood friends who I love and adore

....and lastly, a WHOLE entire generation of people obsessed with attention, posting and recording everything they do, but lets single out Russell Wilson. Baffling. People literally post any and everything they do. But Russ is seeking attention? Y’all gotta stop

I’m a firm believer in the difference of a step dad and a dad who steps up.

Russ appears to be a father who stepped up. I don’t know Future and I won’t judge him. I just know a guy with 7 plus kids With multiple baby mamas can cause a huge divide in family, a lot of jealously, and ego trips. Along with living in the public image and allegedly smashing multiple women and sprung on Lori Harvey, can’t be too conducive to being the most available dad to 6 year old Future.

I say let Russ cook.

....and lastly, a WHOLE entire generation of people obsessed with attention, posting and recording everything they do, but lets single out Russell Wilson. Baffling. People literally post any and everything they do. But Russ is seeking attention? Y’all gotta stop
Everyone else gets called out for seeking attention, so why should RUss be spared? :lol:

I never found Ciara attractive. That’s just me though. Gives me that lame Rocsi vibe who used to be on 106/park. Just seems to stuck up.

Last edited:
I’m a firm believer in the difference of a step dad and a dad who steps up.

Russ appears to be a father who stepped up. I don’t know Future and I won’t judge him. I just know a guy with 7 plus kids With multiple baby mamas can cause a huge divide in family, a lot of jealously, and ego trips. Along with living in the public image and allegedly smashing multiple women and sprung on Lori Harvey, can’t be too conducive to being the most available dad to 6 year old Future.

I say let Russ cook.
Wait Future got that many damn kids!?

That's one reason I don't want to date a chick with kids. Sticky/awkward situations like this. If he spends more time with the kid, showing him how to be a man, helping him with life issues, consoling him after the nightmares, feeding him, you are a father figure and in many cases, moreso than the biological father. Russ seems like a great stepdad and honestly I would've loved to have someone like him as a father figure growing up. I can tell you now, my stepdad didn't mistreat me but it was clear he was in the picture because of my mom and didn't invest much time with me.

That's one reason I don't want to date a chick with kids. Sticky/awkward situations like this. If he spends more time with the kid, showing him how to be a man, helping him with life issues, consoling him after the nightmares, feeding him, you are a father figure and in many cases, moreso than the biological father. Russ seems like a great stepdad and honestly I would've loved to have someone like him as a father figure growing up. I can tell you now, my stepdad didn't mistreat me but it was clear he was in the picture because of my mom and didn't invest much time with me.
Good post. Russ seems more stable.

Back
Top Bottom