Russ Wilson and Ciara?

If you think about what's best for young future he kind of hit the lottery as far as potential step fathers. I can't really think of a better person to raise kids. He's corny and all that but he supposedly goes to the children's hospital weekly​, he carries himself well, has incredible work ethic... I mean if you put your pride away and think about what's best he's like top 5 in the step dad draft lol

If you think about what's best for young future he kind of hit the lottery as far as potential step fathers. I can't really think of a better person to raise kids. He's corny and all that but he supposedly goes to the children's hospital weekly​, he carries himself well, has incredible work ethic... I mean if you put your pride away and think about what's best he's like top 5 in the step dad draft lol

What Russ is doing is indeed noble....but he still a simp...LMAO

Nothing wrong with that

these :lol:

Can't hate on that, young Future getting lessons on both sides. "Young man if young metro does not trust someone, have an open dialogue, respectfully disagree".

Even within that realm, outside of an "obvious" threat a parent might think the other person is dating somebody who is not a good example (stripper, smoker, drinker, etc). How much say so should the other parent have?

IMO, if both parents respect each other fully none of that "I'm hatin' on every dude/chick you with because I want you back/want you to suffer" ish a parent should be able to express their feelings regarding the other person and the other parent should keep that in mind
I think the most you could do is make certain requests like please be present whenever said dude is around my child. Don't leave my child alone with dude. As far as sharing your feelings on how you think someone's vices aren't a good look? I'll pass on that. If ya baby mom/dad is with the person 10/10 they know it's not a good look and just don't care :lol:

Don't really know what recent events sparked this topic but I caught some posts & have a good enough idea of what you guys are discussing to be able to chime in...

Korrupt Koop's post was spot on on how a BM/BF's new partner should conduct themselves around the child.

I'm speaking from personal experience so there is bias there but it is not illogical in any sense of the word.

I've posted about my issues with my BM's new dude in the confessions thread b4.

Well recently, long story short, my autistic son (think not as verbally articulate as you would expect of a "normal" 6 yr old child) expressed to me that this dude allegedly hits him. I reacted appropriately after initial animation to put it lightly, advice from my older brother & reported this to CS. There was no visible evidence & I'm a conscious enough person to realize there is the possibility that my son is lying due to him not liking dude & other factors.

Well, within the last few days, dude got arrested for domestic violence (he was drunk -> came & told my son to clean up & go to bed -> my BM did not like the manner in which he spoke -> argument ensued -> he grabbed her hard enough to leave marks that where still there when the cops came -> one-time took him to his confinement on L block).

Myself (after my son's accusation & b4 his arrest, I spoke to him briefly for the first time ever) & CS both told him that it is not his place to act as an authorative figure towards my son when I am active in his life.

Son in there crying (confirmed fact) while I'm outchea puffing on the finest :pimp: listening to a JRE podcast.

Lol funny the way life works sometimes.

Last edited:
Yea i got a kid, and if you not there 24/7 its nothing wrong with having somebody else looking out for your kid as long as they respectful and understand that they not the real father if you still around...I've seen a situation where the step father was trying flex like the real father aint doing his job just to make him look bad out chea, when that wasnt the case and it didnt end well for anybody :smh:

We like to make jokes and all that but i'll be surprised if Future and Russ didnt have some type of convo or understanding regarding lil Future

more than likely they did..theres no way he's gone this long without speaking to russ

besides it looks as if he's trying to get back cool with ciara..he made a post about her on mothers day

more than likely they did..theres no way he's gone this long without speaking to russ

besides it looks as if he's trying to get back cool with ciara..he made a post about her on mothers day

change names, copy & paste 6 times :lol:

Last edited:
Don't really know what recent events sparked this topic but I caught some posts & have a good enough idea of what you guys are discussing to be able to chime in...

Korrupt Koop's post was spot on on how a BM/BF's new partner should conduct themselves around the child.

I'm speaking from personal experience so there is bias there but it is not illogical in any sense of the word.

I've posted about my issues with my BM's new dude in the confessions thread b4.

Well recently, long story short, my autistic son (think not as verbally articulate as you would expect of a "normal" 6 yr old child) expressed to me that this dude allegedly hits him. I reacted appropriately after initial animation to put it lightly, advice from my older brother & reported this to CS. There was no visible evidence & I'm a conscious enough person to realize there is the possibility that my son is lying due to him not liking dude & other factors.

Well, within the last few days, dude got arrested for domestic violence (he was drunk -> came & told my son to clean up & go to bed -> my BM did not like the manner in which he spoke -> argument ensued -> he grabbed her hard enough to leave marks that where still there when the cops came -> one-time took him to his confinement on L block).

Myself (after my son's accusation & b4 his arrest, I spoke to him briefly for the first time ever) & CS both told him that it is not his place to act as an authorative figure towards my son when I am active in his life.

Son in there crying (confirmed fact) while I'm outchea puffing on the finest
pimp.gif
listening to a JRE podcast.

Lol funny the way life works sometimes.
some random dude is slapping your baby momma and son around...

all you did as a father was put in a report with CS and now you sitting back bragging about smoking trees....

sucka

Last edited:
some random dude is slapping your baby momma and son around...

all you did as a father was put in a report with CS and now you sitting back bragging about smoking trees....

sucka
:lol: that's definitely not all that I did & there's much more to it but I just didn't want to write a novel over here.

Appreciate your input, though.

Last edited:
I have no problem with it. Russ might be lame to y’all but he’s good dude. The way treats he Ciara/the kid is how I would want someone to treat my daughter in the distant future.

Can't you do all that without making the kid call you daddy?

All this depends on how much Future Sr. is involved in his sons life.

If Senior is really making an effort, Russ is out of line.

Kids have 1 mom, 1 dad, unless you swing that way where you have 2 dads or 2 moms in the house.

Nothing wrong with a man treating his step kid like his own and nothing wrong with the step kid calling step dad daddy. What is wrong is using your child/family for social gain which Ciara is guilty as charged. If I’m Future I’m more mad at the woman trying to use my kid as a mascot than anything.

Nothing wrong with a man treating his step kid like his own and nothing wrong with the step kid calling step dad daddy. What is wrong is using your child/family for social gain which Ciara is guilty as charged. If I’m Future I’m more mad at the woman trying to use my kid as a mascot than anything.
Saying Daddy loves u while the biological dad is alive is a tad bit wild. Just a tad.

Back
Top Bottom