Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Man what?

Sure Russ should step up if he took her hand in marriage.

But thats not his child, Future and Ciara are responsible for that child.

Everything he's doing is icing on the cake.

He's in lil man's life more than the dad. That's probably for good reason.

A lot of things to clown Russ about, but we're now getting on men for being good fathers? What type of sense does that make?

A lot of things to clown Russ about, but we're now getting on men for being good fathers? What type of sense does that make?

Levels to everything.

I see nothing wrong with the average working man being a stepfather.

Hell I see nothing wrong with celebrities being stepfathers.

But the way they have been parading around his stepfatherness is just weird.

He was already a clown before hand.

Maybe because I'm not about that step life.

Just don't see the pride in taking care of another mans kid.

i  agree they have been pushing the Super Step-dad image but theres nothing wrong with him being in baby future's life

future probably got hella russel wilson/ciara diss tracks somewhere in his stash of unreleased songs 

Last edited:

Levels to everything.

Pride :lol: Has nothing to do with that.

In this situation, he's been in the boy's life from when he was an infant. He's doing what's right, which is being a good father.

what's wrong with a step dad calling his step child his son?
Nothing, in the real world. Hood dudes tend to feel differently tho
Sorry, that kid is not his responsibility.
SMH so Russ supposed to take care of everybody in the house but him because they not genetically connected?
Levels to everything.

He can't control the conversation people are having about him. Ultimately Russ ain't doing nothing any self respecting father/step father would do. My step son IS MY SON. I don't say it to get a rise out of anybody. He's my son because at the end of the day he spends 90% of his life under my roof so when he steps outside the house he represents me more than he represents his father because I'm raising him.

Now I respect his dad's position in his life because I too grew  up with a step father. I know he's gonna gravitate to his dad because that's his daddy. But ultimately that's my son. Any father should prefer that if there is another man helping raise his kids their being treated like their own and not a step child.
Pride
laugh.gif
Has nothing to do with that.

In this situation, he's been in the boy's life from when he was an infant. He's doing what's right, which is being a good father.
It's as simple as that.

Im not knockin anybody taking care of anyone elses child.

But the fact is your taking care of someone elses child.

You can word it and phrase it all you want.

Thats NOT your son.

My BM could marry Brad Pitt, thats not Brad Pitts daughter, thats MY daughter, she just lives with you and your helpin me with the bills.

Thats NOT your son.

My BM could marry Brad Pitt, thats not Brad Pitts daughter, thats MY daughter, she just lives with you and your helpin me with the bills.
lol I get the technicality you runnin' with but it comes off very weak and childish

I feel you king Koopa.when I had step kids I never felt like they was my kids. Just feels weird, everyone is different tho. Wish I could've been like that but that's not me.

I have a few kids. Two I raise that live with me 24/7 365.
One is being raised by her mom and her step dad. I hope he is good to my daughter and treats her like his own. That don't bother me . It bothers me I don't get to see my kid but such is life.
I'm not in her life because her mom doesn't let me be in her life, but I see her from time to Time and she knows I'm her dad. No anger or hate towards the dude.

Last edited:

Thats NOT your son.

That lil' boy don't have a say in ANY of this, or as far as who his biological parents are. All that should matter is that he's being cared for and loved...by hopefully three parents.

Not sure how someone could be in a relationship and be so callous towards an infant/toddler to not want to be a good father-figure JUST because he's not technically yours....it's just foul.

Calling women thots
Feeling weird for give a kid fatherly love

Some of yall sounds childish and weak

Man up and impart something on a kids life...

Thats NOT your son.

Does this logic apply to adopted kids as well? Just wondering.

No, those kids don't have a mother ir father.

So you are indeed filling that void.

But if the father is an active parent in that childs life, I think its foul for the other man to try to fill a void thats not there.

Nah, sit back, **** my BM, treat my daughter fair, but don't consider yourself her father.

Nah, she got one of them.

No, those kids don't have a mother ir father.

So you are indeed filling that void.

But if the father is an active parent in that childs life, I think its foul for the other man to try to fill a void thats not there.

Nah, sit back, **** my BM, treat my daughter fair, but don't consider yourself her father.

Nah, she got one of them.
How is the void filled when you not there the other 20 hrs of the day? How's the void filled when you a every other weekend daddy?

How is the void filled when you not there the other 20 hrs of the day? How's the void filled when you a every other weekend daddy?

Bruh, I get there are exceptions to every rule.

But thats a whole other topic on custody and the law determining certain aspects of parenting.

Bruh, I get there are exceptions to every rule.

But thats a whole other topic on custody and the law determining certain aspects of parenting.
This isn't about exceptions to the rule. We're talking about a child living with their mother and their step father with a father who is "active" in that child's life. You cannot say there is no void if the father is not there 24/7. No matter how active that father is, unless they all share one house there will be a void to be filled. Ain't no way around it

I think Russell Wilson in genuinely a good dude and applaud him.

But being honest if another man referred To my 3 year old daughter as his daughter on social media I would feel disrespected.

This isn't about exceptions to the rule. We're talking about a child living with their mother and their step father with a father who is "active" in that child's life. You cannot say there is no void if the father is not there 24/7. No matter how active that father is, unless they all share one house there will be a void to be filled. Ain't no way around it

Nah, I don't live with my daughter and I completely fill that void playboy.

FACTS!

Repped!

You don't. You may feel you do but you don't.

She have a nightmare, where you at?

She wet the bed, how long is it gon take you to change the sheets?

Now this is not a strike on you as a father but you cannot truly believe there's no void.

Back
Top Bottom