Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Son need to change his last name to Westbrook if he want to get any type of hood love for anything he does.

I heard this dude Russell flew little Future to one of Future's other kids birthday parties, cause Ciara couldn't take lil man herself.

If accurate, Future must be SALTY AS ****.

You know this mfer don't like u and u bring his son to another of his kids bday party, half way around the country... lol

And as far as shorty on his lap, WTF is Ciara gonna do. She hit a lick w this guy. She knows she better put up w whatever.

That's a stand up move. As someone that grew up with a step father, I can definitely respect this. In most cases they're just married to the mom and not involved in the child's life. Dude is doing it right.

I agree.

Maybe if future wasnt in the picture AT ALL...then lil future would be his responsibility if he did want to step up. But clearly dude is active in his sons life...as much as he can since cici being cici

Russ is a simp....and its only a matter of time
Ciara may love him but shell never respect him like 50 Cent or Future
Her dating/ relationship history is like writing on the wall

I heard this dude Russell flew little Future to one of Future's other kids birthday parties, cause Ciara couldn't take lil man herself.

If accurate, Future must be SALTY AS ****.

You know this mfer don't like u and u bring his son to another of his kids bday party, half way around the country... lol

And as far as shorty on his lap, WTF is Ciara gonna do. She hit a lick w this guy. She knows she better put up w whatever.

jeez... and future couldnt / wouldnt do it for his own kid?

future looking suspect while Russ might be the realist out of everyone involved.

Future got kids with 4 women and has been sued for child support and being an absent father

at least Russ seems like he wants to be a good parent, I give him all the props in the world for being a good stepdad

Why did Ciara have a child with future in the first place again?

Dickmatized. It's common out here. The baby is just a commemoration of the fire sex. Outside of that, there's usually nothing there but the human souvenir.

Last edited:
Why did Ciara have a child with future in the first place again?

Dickmatized. It's common out here. The baby is just a commemoration of the fire sex. Outside of that, there's usually nothing there but the human souvenir.

Women use woman-logic and think a baby will make a dude stay because they couldn't fathom abandoning their child. But they get the dudes that legit don't care about women and think they can change him bc attractive women are accustomed to getting their way.

Women use woman-logic and think a baby will make a dude stay because they couldn't fathom abandoning their child. But they get the dudes that legit don't care about women and think they can change him bc attractive women are accustomed to getting their way.

Or maybe she got knocked up and they both tried to work it out and it didnt.

You thinking way to hard about this

Back
Top Bottom