Russ Wilson and Ciara?

That's super f'd up, but like I said before I understand it because a lot of guys have seen and lived it and know the signs

Why did this ***** Russ agree to not have is face in the family picture. He's the breadwinner, she should have her hands around this ****** belly, 
This is probably the weirdest/most hilarious part about the whole picture 
laugh.gif
 .  Like, imagine her explaining this to some stranger who isn't remotely familiar with their relationship.  Son legit isn't even in the pic, besides his arms .
roll.gif

Last edited:

That's super f'd up, but like I said before I understand it because a lot of guys have seen and lived it and know the signs
She dropped a scorned single about Future.

She slandered Future publicly numerous times.

She tried to block Future from seeing his own son.

While he was fighting that in court she finds her a sucker in Russ and publicly puts their son in the middle.

All this bird behavior and l'm supposed to trust her 
laugh.gif

-googles nude maternity shoots

Seems to be lots of weird people in the world :lol:

Yall don't know how weird and immature you guys sound sexualizing a 3 year old? Grow up

Water is wet. And how many of those pics had a whole naked family in them?
You want me to post what comes up when you google naked maternity shoots? I guess you think this is some new phenomenon they created and has never been done before.

Why the kid gotta be naked tho, she shoulda took her dam drawls off if that was the vibe.

9/10 russ got down there on his knees of his own accord thinking he was being creative.

I wont go so far as to say its all an act on her part, she just seems like the type to relish wearing the pants in the relationship. Simps always have and always will be an ego booster for these chicks, its a good look for her after all the dam Ls shes taken. She just tryna let this W shine in all frames of the game. Normally, when the simp isnt a millionaire starting nfl qb, that simpin eventually turns into an L for the chick when its evident her dude type lame. Like when an average cat sportin a bad chick but realize she been a jump her whole life, its all good at first, invigorating even, but then regret sets in.

I still would like to know why the child's name is Future, the stage name, and not Future's regular name with Jr. added on :lol:

The child support checks and spousal support checks after Ciara leaves Russ gonna be long. Shes the real MVP. Got a Rap superstar and NFL superstar that will be paying her child support and spousal support. She hit the lotto

^^^
If they actually waited for sex, I dont see them divorcing. Not that one relates to the other, but shows they have a higher level of discipline than most. That may come into play when things get tough. They may both stick to the value that marriage is "forever"

^^^
If they actually waited for sex, I dont see them divorcing. Not that one relates to the other, but shows they have a higher level of discipline than most. That may come into play when things get tough. They may both stick to the value that marriage is "forever"

Clearly Russell is a sucka for her so this all depends on what Ciara whats to do.

^^^

Clearly Russell is a sucka for her so this all depends on what Ciara whats to do.
this made me :rofl:
facts tho.

Back
Top Bottom