Russ Wilson and Ciara?

You have to wonder if Russ has any male friends in life at this time......and if so what kinda of advice if any are they giving him. If nothing else his own teammates should have hit him up after this pic came out and told him the mistake that he made.

-googles nude maternity shoots

Seems to be lots of weird people in the world
laugh.gif

Yall don't know how weird and immature you guys sound sexualizing a 3 year old? Grow up
Water is wet. And how many of those pics had a whole naked family in them?

What mistake did he make ?

Conforming to her will even though he's the reason she's relevant. I don't doubt for one second that he loves her and commend any man who is there for his pregnant wife and on top of that accepting another man's child as his own but this picture focused the attention on her being a parent. This is his child as well, his first one at that. He should've had a say in this picture but the narrative seems like he let her call the shots which has to be the reason he agreed to having his face buried in her *** instead of being shown. Ciara couldn't even get a photo shoot with Jet magazine when she was pregnant the first go round, now she has your seed and is in front of Harper's Bazaar with this nonsense. She needs to humble herself and he needs to put his foot down.

Conforming to her will even though he's the reason she's relevant. I don't doubt for one second that he loves her and commend any man who is there for his pregnant wife and on top of that accepting another man's child as his own but this picture focused the attention on her being a parent. This is his child as well, his first one at that. He should've had a say in this picture but the narrative seems like he let her call the shots which has to be the reason he agreed to having his face buried in her *** instead of being shown. Ciara couldn't even get a photo shoot with Jet magazine when she was pregnant the first go round, now she has your seed and is in front of Harper's Bazaar with this nonsense. She needs to humble herself and he needs to put his foot down.

Why

Did you not see that picture he took with a half naked Ciara and Lil Future butt naked in the air champ??

Yep

If thats how he loves then that how he loves

There's love......then there's being a sucker for love. Russ falls into the latter category. Only thing worse than suckers for love are sympathizers for suckers for love so you have some soul searching to conduct on your end champ. Immediately if not sooner.

Because she's not relevant for her career she's relevant for laying on her back and having famous men's children. Any woman can do that. You ain't selling out all of Europe on a second leg of your tour to be tryna be all extra with your maternity shoot.

Question for all of those defending it. If your mother had a picture of your naked *** on Facebook or IG for the world to see and tagged you and your friends, how would you feel?

Question for all of those defending it. If your mother had a picture of your naked *** on Facebook or IG for the world to see and tagged you and your friends, how would you feel?
it's an embarrassing pic of you as a child, everybody got those. If I tried hard enough I could find pic of me and my sis and the tub and upload it.

I get the dislike for the bare *** and bawls of a 3-4 year old sitting on his mama pregnant stomach, but it ain't the end of the world. Chalk this up as an embarrassing childhood moment that the world got to see. I'm sure he'll shed some tears for a few weeks as a teenager growing up in a larger than life mansion and get over it. 

Ultimately she seems like she is in a happier place than she was in the previous relation ship .... So props for making her happy

Are you making this assumption based off her social media post? I have a theory about people who constantly flaunt there love on social media but I'll save that for another thread.

She looked happy in the pics she was taking with future and videos with 50 too, the only difference is they both cut her off for basically the things she's doing now, Russ is just a sucker and letting it happen.

There's love......then there's being a sucker for love. Russ falls into the latter category. Only thing worse than suckers for love are sympathizers for suckers for love so you have some soul searching to conduct on your end champ. Immediately if not sooner.

Your tone at me is kinda jacked up
All i said was why the uproar over a man who takes ONE set of maternity photos

Soul searching . Ha!
Champ ha!

If this man chose to love this hard then so be it

Women love to express the joy with the world and some insecure men like to stuffbthat away by labeling it as an ulterior motives.

That lame

Thet cwlebrating a new life and as for me i celebrate black lovw in a time when we trying to prove we even matter

Are you making this assumption based off her social media post? I have a theory about people who constantly flaunt there love on social media but I'll save that for another thread.

She looked happy in the pics she was taking with future and videos with 50 too, the only difference is they both cut her off for basically the things she's doing now, Russ is just a sucker and letting it happen.

Yes i make the assumption and it looks like that her love language .... Act of devotion.

it's an embarrassing pic of you as a child, everybody got those. If I tried hard enough I could find pic of me and my sis and the tub and upload it.

I get the dislike for the bare *** and bawls of a 3-4 year old sitting on his mama pregnant stomach, but it ain't the end of the world. Chalk this up as an embarrassing childhood moment that the world got to see. I'm sure he'll shed some tears for a few weeks as a teenager growing up in a larger than life mansion and get over it. 

The children of celebrities are sometimes the most lost and confused and worse yet, their pain is often on display for the world to see if their parents expose them to the media. Growing up in a mansion should be a great thing, but material possessions, luxury and comfort do little to repair the damage of bad parenting. Judging Ciara on her actions, she is more concerned with attention and status than she is with being a mother. But yeah, mansion...

What mistake did he make ?

Did you not see that picture he took with a half naked Ciara and Lil Future butt naked in the air champ??

:lol:

People acting like THIS is only way she coulda showed family love. Like it's no other way to take family pics. Lil man don't gotta be *** out and Russell in the back sniffing ***. Straight up weird.

Don't no man want his son out on the internet like that. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Quote:
The children of celebrities are sometimes the most lost and confused and worse yet, their pain is often on display for the world to see if their parents expose them to the media. Growing up in a mansion should be a great thing, but material possessions, luxury and comfort do little to repair the damage of bad parenting. Judging Ciara on her actions, she is more concerned with attention and status than she is with being a mother. But yeah, mansion...
It's less about a mansion and more about you're blowing out of proportion an embarrassing photo. Is it embarrassing? But it's not catastrophic, it's his bare *** not a sextape. It ain't no where near as bad as you are making it. If he was pre-teen or older, yea that would make it much worse but he's still basically a toddler

Quote:

It's less about a mansion and more about you're blowing out of proportion an embarrassing photo. Is it embarrassing? But it's not catastrophic, it's his bare *** not a sextape. It ain't no where near as bad as you are making it. If he was pre-teen or older, yea that would make it much worse but he's still basically a toddler

So why not just say that instead of throwing the mansion cherry on top? I disagree, but him crying in a mansion didn't invalidate my point of view. I might be blowing it out of proportion, but I'm lost on what their money has to do with my or your take on it, considering you're pretty much admitting the mansion is irrelevant.

Last edited:
So why not just say that instead of throwing the mansion cherry on top? I disagree, but him crying in a mansion didn't invalidate my point of view. I might be blowing it out of proportion, but I'm lost on what their money has to do with my or your take on it, considering you're pretty much admitting the mansion is irrelevant.
Mentioned the mansion cause he gonna have so much more going on in his life to worry about his 3 year old butt cheeks making their world premiere in  his lil sis/bro maternity pics.

Im trying to put myself in Russell shoes and see how I would actually feel if I was him.

Just as a regular ole father... I wouldnt have agreed to the pic but at the same time I know my wife wouldnt have even suggested the pic or agreed with the photographer if they requested it.

But with him being famous, from an embarrassment stand point I dont think its really a big deal for Russell or the child.

The kids peers will probably be totally different than the ball busting type and besides jokes from a few teammates prolly, Russ doesnt really have to care about what anyone says or thinks. For all we know this could just be some pics he took last month that he already forgot about.

When you got money and able to do as much dope stuff as you want, i could see him never minding a stupid photo session as a compromise in exchange for him making them do something crazy that he wanna do. Married people make compromises all the time... this could be no different.

Like i can imagine this not being that serious at all.

Either you get the game or you don't.

Ciara been on a women scorned tour for a minute don't be dumb.

​She been violating and Russ been a sucker.

Either you get the game or you don't.

Ciara been on a women scorned tour for a minute don't be dumb.

​She been violating and Russ been a sucker.
So is there anything she could say or do that would show you that she has moved on?

Back
Top Bottom