Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Nah, he with Capital and the label Migos are under. 

QC or whatever it is.

I hated lil boat for a sec but that vice ATL episode kinda made me shift my views on dude. He's really just a good kid that happens to rap and has fan. I can't hate on that.

No hate for what Yachty is doing but his music actually sounds bad....majority of his fans like him as a person/personality more than the music cuz he sounds so terrible

No hate for what Yachty is doing but his music actually sounds bad....majority of his fans like him as a person/personality more than the music cuz he sounds so terrible

Try not to sound like the hatin old *****, but dudes are legit trash then have the nerve to have no respect for those that paved the way for them.

Try not to sound like the hatin old *****, but dudes are legit trash then have the nerve to have no respect for those that paved the way for them.

People think the Yachy "hate" is only cuz he don't know anything about hip hop. Nah, he's complete trash as a artist. He's a worse Lil B and his opinions makes him a corny _.

Last edited:
Coach k and his pops just knew each other, he's not related to any of them. On noisey Atlanta coach k told the story of how he discovered him. Someone played his music and he seen the reactions and went and found the kid and signed him. Just so happen their pops knew each other.

QC or whatever it is.

I hated lil boat for a sec but that vice ATL episode kinda made me shift my views on dude. He's really just a good kid that happens to rap and has fan. I can't hate on that.
That's what made me change also. I'm like I can't even hate this lil *****, he not forcing these kids to like it. He not talking bout shooting ****** and robbing cuz he don't come from that, son grew up privileged as hell. I just let him and his fan base rock, it ain't my cup of tea tho.

That's what made me change also. I'm like I can't even hate this lil *****, he not forcing these kids to like it. He not talking bout shooting ****** and robbing cuz he don't come from that, son grew up privileged as hell. I just let him and his fan base rock, it ain't my cup of tea tho.
I really wish more older guys thought the same way.

I think back to Paid in Full when Chi McBride came in and changed the radio to old school music with the same complaints. This new age music ain't for the majority of us anymore. It don't even matter that we don't like it

QC or whatever it is.

Facts. I feel the same way about dude, his music aint for me but after watching the Noisey Atlanta episode, I got more respect for what he's tryna do. AND his parents for keeping him grounded and everything.

I really wish more older guys thought the same way.

I think back to Paid in Full when Chi McBride came in and changed the radio to old school music with the same complaints. This new age music ain't for the majority of us anymore. It don't even matter that we don't like it

Accurate and my opinion changed when I saw that too. We're just getting older and out of touch. It happens. I try not to judge though. If it ain't for me, it ain't for me, but how do I look telling a kid what music they should like? That's like when my mom would throw fits about my music. It was pointless to try to explain to her.

You can tell how many people aren't use to family and love.

Asking why a man is in a picture his own wife :lol:

Last edited:
You can tell how many people aren't use to family and love.

Asking why a man is in a picture his own wife :lol:

You are acting like they took a pic with matching blazers in a mall photo booth :lol:

you ever seen a maternity shoot or nah?

I have. You ever seen a maternity shoot with a pregnant lady getting fellatiated from behind by one cat, with another cats kid butt naked riding shotgun like he's a baby kangaroo with his cheeks out for the world to see?

I have. You ever seen a maternity shoot with a pregnant lady getting fellatiated from behind by one cat, with another cats kid butt naked riding shotgun like he's a baby kangaroo with his cheeks out for the world to see?
laugh.gif
 fax

Back
Top Bottom