Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Man...

You're an avid Future Hendrix supporter... And I've tried to catch the wave based on some of your statements about his music.

I just can't rock with it. I can't understand **** that he says, and it seems slow.

Do I need to be blazed or something? I want to enjoy the greatness that is Future

:smh:

What I've found to be the case is that some people go into the listening experience with the idea that they don't/can't understand what the dude is saying. Perhaps I've been in Georgia for too long, but I understand practically everything he's saying. I don't believe you need to inebriate yourself just to understand the lyrics. Just press play with an open mind rather than the preconception of "this is mumbling". :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 it does look like Russ is getting groceries in that pic...

He's not saying anything profound or anything, he's just got this gritty charisma that translates well on the track. He's good at showing a remorseful pride for all his wrongdoings and washing away the guilt with the drugs.... He's not proud of all of his decisions but he's proud of himself. I didn't really consider myself a fan until 2 years ago .... I won't argue with anyone that says somebody like J Cole is better, but futures music just has a certain vibe that some people rock to and some don't.

By it's very definition, saying some of his music isn't profound is debateable. But we can agree to disagree.

Speak for yourself. The wizard got plenty of joints with lyrical content. Mostly squares who can't relate don't feel it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

Speak for yourself. The wizard got plenty of joints with lyrical content. Mostly squares who can't relate don't feel it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

For the record i enjoy futures music but why is this always the defense cats jump to?

Idk why cats feel the need to do that. I'm a future fan, but I'm here for **** that sounds good, in the gym or at the function.

For the record i enjoy futures music but why is this always the defense cats jump to?

He really aint spitting like that, it's ok .
How do people that grew up in certain an environment feel foreva Eva? They mainly listen for the beats and commas type tracjs. Goes for 90% of trap music. It's not about the wordplay, metaphors double entendres etc. It's more so relating to the music and understanding it. U see half these dude's say mumble rap this and that, they just don't get the slang the ***** saying half the time.

Last edited:

Nobody is tryna make Future seem like Nasir Jones. At the same time ppl stay acting like dude music is void of substance. If you enjoy future for what you enjoy him for cool, personal experience though most of the ppl I've met IRL & see on here that complain about his content are typically out of the loop/can't relate bc they never been through anything like it.

Last edited:
Nobody is tryna make Future seem like Nasir Jones. At the same time ppl stay acting like dude music is void of substance. If you enjoy future for what you enjoy him for cool, personal experience though most of the ppl I've met IRL & see on here that complain about his content are typically out of the loop/can't relate bc they never been through anything like it.

Substance is subjective and doesn't correlate to skill anyway tho.

How do people that grew up in certain an environment feel foreva Eva? They mainly listen for the beats and commas type tracjs. Goes for 90% of trap music. It's not about the wordplay, metaphors double entendres etc. It's more so relating to the music and understanding it. U see half these dude's say mumble rap this and that, they just don't get the slang the ***** saying half the time.

there is a lot of ******** in the spotlight tho uzi yachty etc

I know right. :lol:

Same goes for nostalgia lovers... Dudes stay hating on what "is or is not" hip hop.

FOH

I legit have no clue how yachty and some of the other new cats made it.

Dude is EXTRA different, and quite fascinating.

I don't jam his music, but I completely get why youngsters feel him.

I liken it to far eastern entertainment. Very eccentric, very colorful, lots going on...

That's lil boat.

He knows he ain't trying to be the next J. Cole, and he's okay with that.

If u not heavy into partying or going to festivals u won't like that either cuz that's all it is. I'm not into the big festival scene so yachty not really my thing but if a few Uzi songs come on in the club I be like ok I get it.

I grew to not hate yachty. The more interviews and **** I see, this ***** 100% being himself and cater to his own lil weird fans. Dude called ralo anf said thank u for javing me on your tape its an honor like he not the grammy nominated one and ralo not the typical generic street rapper who not going nowhere. Kid really just having fun and getting rich doing so, the kids like it so I let em have their thing.

Lil B paved the way tbh. He showed that in the internet age you could put out trash and people would gleefully eat it up.

Lot of these new ****** should be praying in the direction of the bay area five times a day.
u hacked?

Back
Top Bottom