Russ Wilson and Ciara?

lets see Russ lives with this child, married this child's mother, created a sibling for this child and will possibly be in this child's life for a very long time

But he's a sucker for a maternity shoot with his family .. that makes mad sense

Telling a grown man what to do with his family :lol: weirdos

lets see Russ lives with this child, married this child's mother, created a sibling for this child and will possibly be in this child's life for a very long time

Wow you're being dense

Last edited:
"I see your grind been playin' off!" :smh:

And when the sun comesss, I know it's killing you
I ain't there with you no more
You don't caught feelings you can't take it no more
Me coming through, smashin, leaving right back out the door
I can tell there's somebody else you spendin your time with
I'm just tryna find me somebody else I can grind with
You want me acting like a ***** on some 9 to 5 s***
Ain't tryna treat you like a side b****
But you my b****
Diamonds on your ankle, baby, walk lightly
I been in the kitchen cooking all night

Fire Marshall. :smokin

Wow you're being dense

That's why I'm even going there with dude. :lol: It's his act.

Last edited:
Wow you're being dense

About which part?

Him having his hands on his own child? Him being in a photo with his step child who he has plenty of pictures with? Them not having clothes on during a maternity shoot? Them taking a family photo because that's their family?

Which part is dense? You guys being in your late 20s early 30s and still not fathoming these type of family dynamics?

Wow you're being dense

About which part?

Him having his hands on his own child? Him being in a photo with his step child who he has plenty of pictures with? Them not having clothes on during a maternity shoot? Them taking a family photo because that's their family?

Which part is dense? You guys being in your late 20s early 30s and still not fathoming these type of family dynamics?

Ain't nobody saying they shouldn't take a family picture. Nobody said it was a bad thing for Wilson to take care of the kid. We just pointing out that the way in which this picture was executed was weird and stupid.

Wow you're being dense

About which part?

View media item 2337323
Geez

All people are saying it the set up of the photo is weird. Hop of that high horse pa

Last edited:
Oh my fault thought he was a sucker for taking a maternity pic involving another mans kid

Guess he was just suppose to leave the little boy out of it :lol:

What's up with this naked kid shot going on? Lil man couldn't have on some shorts or something?

Lil man teabagging his own sibling while his stepdad is rubbing his chest on his mom's *** but we the weird ones 
laugh.gif

He is a sucker for taking a picture with his wife and touching his unborn seed that is inside her stomach

:rofl:

Ciara: "Hey Russy, you know what might strengthen our bond as a family?"

Russ: "No babe... what?"

Ciara: "If I get naked, put my son's pipe on my belly and you get behind me with your hands centimeters away from his naked ***...in front of strangers with cameras, makeup and professional lighting!"

Russ: "How could that not be the best way to strengthen our family?!"

Ciara: "Right? Because who would rudicule us, think you're weird or tease our kids with those pictures when they're in school?"

Russ: "You said it babe. But just in case, I'm gonna hide my face... in your ***."

Seems completely normal. >D

Last edited:
-googles nude maternity shoots

Seems to be lots of weird people in the world :lol:

Yall don't know how weird and immature you guys sound sexualizing a 3 year old? Grow up

Why did this ***** Russ agree to not have is face in the family picture. He's the breadwinner, she should have her hands around this ****** belly, **** you sayin. He's all on board with her playing this troll game :smh:

Why did this ***** Russ agree to not have is face in the family picture. He's the breadwinner, she should have her hands around this ****** belly, **** you sayin. He's all on board with her playing this troll game
mean.gif
She deep down thinks he ain't sh--.

She's preg with Future's kid, not Russ'.

Wouldn't be surprised. I just don't understand why she's putting herself out there like this.

Ultimately she seems like she is in a happier place than she was in the previous relation ship .... So props for making her happy

A man who doesnt appreciate a single flower, doesnt deserve the garden.

Although I understand the skepticism, still not buying that Cici is still playing games. I know birds will be birds and a lot of y'all have been hurt/burned before so you know the signs but at what point will you say that is she says/does __________ I know she's truly moved on?

Back
Top Bottom