Russ Wilson and Ciara?

My barber claims he smacked black Chyna when she was a stripper in DC/pg..I can see this considering when she worked at Kod I got a lapdance for my bday and I played with her cooch..I'm sure he paid for it

And he also claim Lola luv was trained by all the barbers (4 dudes) in the back room lol they payed 200 a piece this is around the time she first got big in like 06/07

There's a few dudes on here that ran Lola luv too back in her heyday

Last edited:
Dude talking bout he got stories and yet to post any stories. Worse than a girl posting a pic of her being in the hospital and just saying pray for me.

He probably heard some **** about Ciara :lol:. Like I know dudes in DC that claim they smashed Mya.
And some older dudes from Baltimore I know claimed they got at her out in DC too, no proof or facts just stories...say they had "business" on that side and shorty was easy to get to :lol:

OG yamb stories b the funniest cuz they get more outlandish as the years pass

Last edited:
DC cats make Mya sound like she was the easiest broad back in the day lol

Same with Halle Berry, ppl in Cleveland make it sound like she was getting ran by all the hood dudes..she's from the suburbs

Im just trying to figure out what, if anything could be worth learning from said stories.

I mean unless she was on some hilarious smush parker grind its gonna sound like.

"Yo this one guy I know, said his homie got top at a party, and she topped off 3 more dudes for an OE later on. Yambz was only c level at the time so nobody really gave it a second thought"

Give up and use your imaginations 
laugh.gif

75% of men be lying on their d_ks, I don't be believing most these dudes. So many past homeboys and dudes I know claim they hit some chic, just to cockblock :lol:

I learned that at an early age..dudes on my street were claiming they smashed the girl across the street when we were like 8/9 lol they held that lie until we were in our late teens..come to find out nobody smashed and she's been married since 19 (27 now).

Last edited:
I learned that at an early age..dudes on my street were claiming they smashed the girl across the street when we were like 8/9 lol they held that lie until we were in our late teens..come to find out nobody smashed and she's been married since 19 (27 now).
Da hell at the age gap 
roll.gif

Last edited:
DC cats make Mya sound like she was the easiest broad back in the day lol

Same with Halle Berry, ppl in Cleveland make it sound like she was getting ran by all the hood dudes..she's from the suburbs

LA cats talk like this about Tinashe :lol: :nerd: .

Back
Top Bottom