Russ Wilson and Ciara?

If my girl rolled her eyes like that or anything remotely close to that I'm sleeping with one eye open

My girl already bat **** crazy anything else might be too much for me

Last edited:
She pissing me off just seeing it. It's ******* weird man.

And these mofos got 8 kids and in marriage counseling? They took saving a relationship with a baby too damn far.

Last edited:
hot 97 had some hefer admitting she always goes back to da side dude even after her current is a successful man and loves her children (chicks hate bland happiness apparently)

Or the side dude giving her long wood or just hitting it better. It always come down to sex for chicks so just remember all those times you come up short with your chick, cumming quick or just having a bad night, just remember the next dude might not be having those same problem :lol:.

Or the side dude giving her long wood or just hitting it better. It always come down to sex for chicks so just remember all those times you come up short with your chick, cumming quick or just having a bad night, just remember the next dude might not be having those same problem
laugh.gif
FALSE.

Some girls do love D but 9/10 she steps out because something missing emotionally or savage revenge.

Honestly most real women (not thots) i've come across want real love and commitment. Dudes just get lazy once they have them, and she typically puts it out there many many times.

Back
Top Bottom