Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Am I wrong or is Russel still gonna have more $ than all the people calling him a sucker combined, even if they split?

She bout to get all them coins. :smh: :lol:

I cant make a joke........
:smh:

Im not a golddigger, nor do I support gold digging

Ciara got money, not nfl QB money, but she aint on section 8.

She not hurting so much that she has to come up with this evil plot to get money.

Cant wait till big hilly is pres.

Women get no respect out chere.

Whoa slow down sistah. We all BSing in here. :lol:

Russ still a goofy *** _.

He's soft, and borderline rude, if he lets you pay on the first date especially considering he was the one that asked you out

:x

For me it's about the gesture. Well I mean, I wouldn't go on a date to Chik-Fil-A but I personally find splitting checks to be grotesquely uncouth and I'm not going to make someone that I invited out split the bill. In general, even with friends, if you're cool, I don't mind picking up the tab.

He's soft, and borderline rude, if he lets you pay on the first date especially considering he was the one that asked you out

For me it's about the gesture. Well I mean, I wouldn't go on a date to Chik-Fil-A but I personally find splitting checks to be grotesquely uncouth and I'm not going to make someone that I invited out split the bill. In general, even with friends, if you're cool, I don't mind picking up the tab.

Bro if you really want to impress her you buy a few Chik-Fil-A sandwiches on Saturday and put them on ice until Sunday. She will never expect to see those delicious sandwiches on a Sunday and will know you're a man of importance.

Bro if you really want to impress her you buy a few Chik-Fil-A sandwiches on Saturday and put them on ice until Sunday. She will never expect to see those delicious sandwiches on a Sunday and will know you're a man of importance.

Weebey.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sick.gif
2149832_o.gif

View media item 2212986

Back
Top Bottom