Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Dudes in here

THis chick is bat $h1t crazy :smh:, I remember that show she was on withe other R&B chicks. Crazy possessive of her husband to extreme levels. Any chick who does that kind of **** with her eyes and face run the other way. Don't matter how fine she is. You'll wake up with your D in your hand one day.

Truth, but appreciated for "Nothing In This World" w/ Avant

No question, shorty got lungs she can blow. Her songs with Avant were dope as hell. I know she went through a lot with her first husband and that is why she is the way she is with the new guy. But damn :smh:, she on another level.

People act like Ciara is the only one with baggage in this relationship. Russ has baggage too this is his 2nd marriage. The ho shaming in this thread is disgusting.

Last edited:
Bro if you really want to impress her you buy a few Chik-Fil-A sandwiches on Saturday and put them on ice until Sunday. She will never expect to see those delicious sandwiches on a Sunday and will know you're a man of importance.
Took me awhile.. nice!

No question, shorty got lungs she can blow. Her songs with Avant were dope as hell. I know she went through a lot with her first husband and that is why she is the way she is with the new guy. But damn :smh:, she on another level.

She never got the memo that there are levels to craziness, even for the wiminz :lol:

THis chick is bat $h1t crazy :smh:, I remember that show she was on withe other R&B chicks. Crazy possessive of her husband to extreme levels. Any chick who does that kind of **** with her eyes and face run the other way. Don't matter how fine she is. You'll wake up with your D in your hand one day.
Her and her dude on that marrige bootcamp show now,she a nut

I don't get the hate on Russell. They love each other and they're having a baby. End of story. Not everyone wants to smash everything that moves. He's just not built that way. I feel like alot of the hate from NT is dude's projecting their insecurities and relationship issues on Russ/Ciara's situation. Best of luck to them.

I don't get the hate on Russell. They love each other and they're having a baby. End of story. Not everyone wants to smash everything that moves. He's just not built that way. I feel like alot of the hate from NT is dude's projecting their insecurities and relationship issues on Russ/Ciara's situation. Best of luck to them.

How long ago did she have a baby for another dude? Shows either poor judgement on her part or the tendancy to jump on whoever she feels is a comeup.

Not only that, but how was dude waiting to have sex while pushing the product of another man's nuts around in a stroller? Just think about that. Every time he hugged that little dude he was hugging Future's developed semen in human form. He's a clown.

Last edited:
How long ago did she have a baby for another dude? Shows either poor judgement on her part or the tendancy to jump on whoever she feels is a comeup.

Not only that, but how was dude waiting to have sex while pushing the product of another man's nuts around in a stroller? Just think about that. Every time he hugged that little dude he was hugging Future's developed semen in human form. He's a clown.

He met someone he loved and she happened to have a kid and he's choosing to do right by them both and he's raising the kid as his own, this happens quite often. Are you against step parents loving their spouse's kids as their own? Future and Ciara were broken up while she was pregnant I believe. He chose to not have sex. She wasn't making him wait. Once again, what he's doing isn't for me but I respect him for stepping up and being a good father and husband. The hate in this thread is on some childish ****.

Bro if you really want to impress her you buy a few Chik-Fil-A sandwiches on Saturday and put them on ice until Sunday. She will never expect to see those delicious sandwiches on a Sunday and will know you're a man of importance.

Daddy
You aint got time to answer my calls but you got time to call other men daddy? Is it cuz I aint tip dude at applebees? 

I wont lie. You really sound hurt about something

Back
Top Bottom