Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Russ probably didn't want to check her. She knew what she was doing. Looks like it was before they got married. Could be wrong though.

Lol just saw the video of the chick sitting on his lap and son actually initiated it :lol: causal as hell with it too, even mentioned ciaras name and everything.

ae5e9af90388cfa865ee85a29d5e4b0f.jpg

I think I finally understand the root of most of the issues with Ciara and Russell Wilson's relationship. In the eyes of many guys Ciara epitomizes the modern female's goals: she gets to sleep around/date bad boys in her 20s and once she's gotten being a freak out of her system or learned the error of her ways, she finds the squarest, most regular guy possible to settle down with. This is one of the biggest fears most men have nowadays: marrying the formerly promiscuous woman. It's like a bank robbery and you're the guy left holding the bag. Everybody else had their turn and you get left with her.

The funny part about it is that Ciara didn't even date that many guys before Russ. Its just that she dated afew high profile guys and her past relationship grabbed the media's attention. She dated 3 people before Russ, that's not a lot for a grown woman in her late 20s

Last edited:
I think I finally understand the root of most of the issues with Ciara and Russell Wilson's relationship. In the eyes of many guys Ciara epitomizes the modern female's goals: she gets to sleep around/date bad boys in her 20s and once she's gotten being a freak out of her system or learned the error of her ways, she finds the squarest, most regular guy possible to settle down with. This is one of the biggest fears most men have nowadays: marrying the formerly promiscuous woman. It's like a bank robbery and you're the guy left holding the bag. Everybody else had their turn and you get left with her.

The funny part about it is that Ciara didn't even date that many guys before Russ. Its just that she dated afew high profile guys and her past relationship grabbed the media's attention. She dated 3 people before Russ, that's not a lot for a grown woman in her late 20s

Excellent analogy :rofl:

The even funnier part about it is that most men have the same ideal as they disparage women for having. Most men want to smash as many women as possible until they're ready to settle down and once the he's ready to settle he's gonna look for the women who has the fewest bodies. Modern relationships man :rofl: :smh:

I heard this dude Russell flew little Future to one of Future's other kids birthday parties, cause Ciara couldn't take lil man herself.

If accurate, Future must be SALTY AS ****.

You know this mfer don't like u and u bring his son to another of his kids bday party, half way around the country... lol

And as far as shorty on his lap, WTF is Ciara gonna do. She hit a lick w this guy. She knows she better put up w whatever.

Last edited:
I heard this dude Russell flew little Future to one of Future's other kids birthday parties, cause Ciara couldn't take lil man herself.

If accurate, Future must be SALTY AS ****.

You know this mfer don't like u and u bring his son to another of his kids bday party, half way around the country... lol

And as far as shorty on his lap, WTF is Ciara gonna do. She hit a lick w this guy. She knows she better put up w whatever.

Future Wilson [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

She dropped a scorned single about Future.

She slandered Future publicly numerous times.

She tried to block Future from seeing his own son.

While he was fighting that in court she finds her a sucker in Russ and publicly puts their son in the middle.

All this bird behavior and l'm supposed to trust her 
laugh.gif
​That aint bird behavior, that's woman behavior, lol. 

I dont have kids but is this line crossin??

View media item 2434691

You gotta think how @future thinks," one person commented. "He still has a kid that's not yours and no matter what you have to respect that as a man @dangerusswilson."

"Ur kid not our kids baby future is future child," another person wrote.

"You got one kid Bruh, one!" another wrote. "Don't disrespect future Bruh."

"'Our kids'???????" another said while tagging Future's Instagram handle, whose real name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.

Last edited:
I dont have kids but is this line crossin??

View media item 2434691
what's wrong with a step dad calling his step child his son?
For some reason, people are of the belief that Russ should treat the relationship between future jr and himself as strictly business. A firm handshake in the hall and that's it

I think it'd be weird as hell for the step parent to not treat the kid as their own.

Last edited:
I can't be mad at that. I've softened up on dude. He's still a clown for that pic holding her belly though.

Nothing wrong with that particular post.

He still oozing buster though.

He real close to hover handing his own wife :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom