Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I see the square thing bothers him, but he is a square. Trying to correlate it with being a good husband. She looks like she's ducking his kisses though.

Stop it mark

She is wearing lip gloss and he was smearing it.
She kiss him two times and the third he decided to kiss her neck cause he was messing up her makeup.

Square millionaire
Square spectacular athletic
Square philanthropist

Russell is legit ONE IN MILLION.

A high value man through and through

Send me a sqaure lord

Attachments

• 1655223460897.png
    1655223460897.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 135
Since draft day people would make a joke/meme about him it'd go viral and we'd move on fast forward things shifted.

Some research needs to be done on how much Ciara and by proxy Future improved this man's off field/social media perception.

Chicks and even certain media outlets were not checking for him socially/dating wise fresh off the Superbowl.

Since draft day people would make a joke/meme about him it'd go viral and we'd move on fast forward things shifted.

Some research needs to be done on how much Ciara and by proxy Future improved this man's off field/social media perception.

Chicks and even certain media outlets were not checking for him socially/dating wise fresh off the Superbowl.

Future nor ciara have never been A list entertainers.

Where as in his field Russ has always been top tier athletic. My non football watching self knew about him prior to Ci. His athletic excellence is what allowed him to be in the position to meet Ci.

Being big on social media is great, but if that was Russ priority he would have went into reality shows like ochocinco.

Chicks are still not really checking for him per se, its the idea of him.

i will never get the image of when he was drafted out of my head

also was these rumors about his ex wife

It's just wild to me that chicks date the absolute worst men (they even post memes about it how they prefer a pos over a respectful dude)...... Yet act surprised when he treats her like crap, cheats, etc.

Kim k, Ciara and Cardi reeeeeally skewed these women's mindset regarding relationship expectations.

They think they can rack up a high body count, have home videos on the web, get traumatized, knocked up and abused by the dope boy and have a millionaire prince charming waiting to rehabilitate them right after he won the super bowl.

000000001479741401-2.gif

Curious to see how the dating game will be in 10 years.

The left image is a perfect representation of what Russ is. It speaks for itself.

Hes a good guy who gives/gave off ‘aww shucks’ vibes. Has nothing to do with him being a good husband.

1655261747566.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom