Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Ive got 1, they last damn near forever... I couldn't see myself with more than 2 pairs.

MJ- They only yellow if worn often, and beat on. In the right conditions, 07s will stay clear.

Good looks U & C, and 
laugh.gif
at you sayin 10x worn for the 07's thats nothing for a soon to be 4 yr old sneaker.

Don't put any of that silica crap. No need for that. Or ziplock bags. That's just Nonsense. My pairs are clear as day 1 and never used that. But then again... Im in Los Angeles. Only pair that I had a problem with were the 09 eggplants. They just turned yellow. I think it was the type of glue they might have used.

Use a black light and see how certain glue is brighter than others under a black light. I've gone through every measurement to inspect shoes. " I knows my sh**"

All you gotta do is take out the paper and your good. Don't be scarred or worried about the color of cardboard. That will have no effect at all.

just too many kicks in the stash to choose from
30t6p3b.gif
once 1/2 cents dropped, I wore those non-stop. but royal Ones will be coming out the box soon and worn regularly
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lighting made it almost look purple.

cant wait.
Is it just me or does it seem like the silver ones being more hyped up over these royals?  Come on now, silver's nice, but royal is the OG.

Don't trip. Hype will come around. Only the old heads will be wanting these the most tho. The new kids will be wanting those pewters and other candy colored foams.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Don't trip. Hype will come around. Only the old heads will be wanting these the most tho. The new kids will be wanting those pewters and other candy colored foams.

Damn, b. I've been in the game and think the pewters are attractive like mosquitos to skin.

You givin' me some big hurt like Frank Thomas.

Still looking for a DS pair of the HOH in a size 12.

These will be scooped up, maybe even double up but at retail or less, would never pay more for a shoe that has been retroed so many times.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

cant wait.
Is it just me or does it seem like the silver ones being more hyped up over these royals?  Come on now, silver's nice, but royal is the OG.
i wouldnt be able to decide between which i like better, i have decided to get a pair of each
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I'm hoping this release makes the older releases cheaper

maybe i can grab an older pair as well as the '11s

The prices of the 07's have already dropped.

cant wait.

I think the reason why there is no real hype around them is because they're re-releasing too soon.. Everyone that has an 07 pair is still satisfied with their pair and/or still have an extra on ice, they will sell out, only if they are limited like the 07 pair. As you can see, the re-releases of the eggplants and "pearls" are still sitting of shelves.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

cant wait.

I think the reason why there is no real hype around them is because they're re-releasing too soon.. Everyone that has an 07 pair is still satisfied with their pair and/or still have an extra on ice, they will sell out, only if they are limited like the 07 pair. As you can see, the re-releases of the eggplants and "pearls" are still sitting of shelves.

There's not hype, because it's still four months away, and Christmas and a bunch of other releases like the cool greys are close.

Foams have a whole new group of fans since the eggplants. People who had them in 07 or HOH's are in the minority, and most of them will still get this new release.

cant wait.

why would u WANT hype ?

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

honestly if this thread gets locked, i know who to blame.
Primary example of what im talking about, look at this snitch ready to do drop a dime, All he probably ever was good at in life is pointing his finger....He probably even lock up his own moms if she was up on the stand. SMH, Dudes like this make me sick
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

cant wait.

why would u WANT hype ?
You should re-read what i typed.

After I posted that, i realized that the release is still 4 months away and this thread already has 11x pages, guess the hype is there. haha

prolly b/c so many of us still have royals, og or retro, and in many cases still ds whereas the pewters are a brand new c/w. so i myself am more hyped for the pewters over the royals as well, and for the very reason i just mentioned.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

prolly b/c so many of us still have royals, og or retro, and in many cases still ds whereas the pewters are a brand new c/w. so i myself am more hyped for the pewters over the royals as well, and for the very reason i just mentioned.
wink.gif
Yea, i suppose.  The royal dropped 3 years ago, which really isnt all that long ago.  I myself still loved the Royals better though, just because it was a shoes i had dreamed about getting since Junior high.  Still would like the see the pewter with smokey sole though 
mad.gif

Just got my 2010 Royal in, gonna post some EXTREMELY LARGE PICTURES SOON with 07 in it.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

honestly if this thread gets locked, i know who to blame.
Primary example of what im talking about, look at this snitch ready to do drop a dime, All he probably ever was good at in life is pointing his finger....He probably even lock up his own moms if she was up on the stand. SMH, Dudes like this make me sick
sick.gif

roll.gif

2007 either on the left or bottom

2010 either on the right or top.

2010 definitely a different shade of blue, somewhat lighter than the 07s.  They look silmmer too.  Groove is on point though.  Other difference is mainly the sole.  2010' joints is frosty whereas 07 is just clear.

In all honesty, if you can find a pair of 07 on the cheap, i would prolly do that, but if not the 10s will do, dont think anyone can tell the difference from a distance.  I just like the darker shade of blue on the 07s as opposed to the lighter shade of blue with a metallic look to it(shiny).

Any, i didnt tag any of the pictures, too lazy.

Back
Top Bottom