Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

i saw a guy wearing a pair in school, must of been a early pair, i definitely noticed the different shade, im sure this will cause outrage but im feelin the new shade better, it seems to change in the light more like the eggplant flights

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Is it just me or does it seem like the silver ones being more hyped up over these royals?  Come on now, silver's nice, but royal is the OG.

prolly b/c so many of us still have royals, og or retro, and in many cases still ds whereas the pewters are a brand new c/w. so i myself am more hyped for the pewters over the royals as well, and for the very reason i just mentioned.
wink.gif

this.

Thanks for the pics. The royals could be a lot worse. And it does look like they solved the grooves problem.

I don't know if is just me or the picture lighting but another thing that I notice is the linen on the tongue seem to be slightly different, they have a little white tint to them, kinda like orlando 7's and the penny ones. which to me make the foam pop out even more..... Either way overall they looking good and can't wait for my pair to come in next week.
pimp.gif

Yeah, I just got my 2011 pair today in the mail.. and when I compared them to my 07s, they were slightly darker.. even tho theres no real big difference.. 07 > 201 Ill post pics tomorrow morning

FOAMPOSITE 2011 (LEFT)  FOAMPOSITE 2007 (RIGHT) (excuse the yellowing)

FOAMPOSITE 2007

FOAMPOSITE 2010/2011

I just wanted to show a comparison with better lighting

is anyone buying the 2011s with pretty good condition 2007s actually gonna wear the 2011s too?
i was just buying the 2011s to have in my closet since i just started wearing a ds pair of 07s. reminds me of the 2009/2010 eggplant situation i had.

Originally Posted by bigj505

is anyone buying the 2011s with pretty good condition 2007s actually gonna wear the 2011s too?
i was just buying the 2011s to have in my closet since i just started wearing a ds pair of 07s. reminds me of the 2009/2010 eggplant situation i had.
Yeah, Im gonna try and sea glow my 07 soles just a lil bit and keep wearing those, but I also plan on buying another pair on release day. The 07s cut is a lil better to me.. its a little higher around the ankles, but the tint of the 2011s look closer to the ones that Penny actually wore, but other than that.. its no real big difference.

both 07 and 10 are DS, i think i am just gonna wear the 10.  Came cheaper.

^^^ Just had a question, on the insole of the 2011, on the right shoe does the swoosh and the word air go towards the back of the shoe, and on the insole of the left shoe the swoosh and the word air go towards the front of the shoe ? In other words when you look in the shoe and read the writing, on the right shoe the print is front to back and on the left shoe the print is back to front.

Im tryna decide on what I want to do. Not too sure yet. My 07 pair is in great condition but i want a second pair. Im pretty sure ill keep one on ice just not sure which pair yet.

feel you J, I know Imma cop and who knows when they will get worn, only wore my 07s twice, they'll never be beat. This sneaker thing is a sickness man.

Something has been added to the new color tone of the royal foamposite. In different lighting they almost appear purple. Shoe is still nice and will be added to my collection once they release. I'm so anxious to pull the trigger and buy them but only time will tell if these will be all over the place like the 2010 eggplants, coppers, and pearl pros.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Can't wait to hold down a fresh pair
pimp.gif

Word to greg.

I've never owned a pair of Royals before.

Demonic i'm stomping the streets in. Tell these broads it's always platonic, ironic when i skeet in.

Devil in a pair of blue Pens, a martyr that's darker than bleached skin. Giving these kids more than Starter to look sweet in.

*raises glass and butter knife... toasts like heated bread*

Back
Top Bottom