Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Can't wait to hold down a fresh pair
pimp.gif

Word to greg.

I've never owned a pair of Royals before.

Demonic i'm stomping the streets in. Tell these broads it's always platonic, ironic when i skeet in.

Devil in a pair of blue Pens, a martyr that's darker than bleached skin. Giving these kids more than Starter to look sweet in.

*raises glass and butter knife... toasts like heated bread*

So I see your shenanigans weren't strictly for the Jordan section.

Originally Posted by MechDeck

2007s def look better colorwise but i like hearing that the new ones are gonna be lighter

the #$##? they look damn near identical.

are you just saying that because they came out in 2007 lol?

smh at ppl getting it wrong.  reading is fundamental.............2011 joints are lighter and shinier.  In some lighting they almost look like eggplant.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

The color on the '11 is obviously darker and more metallic

Looks like i have to deal with it

"Obviously"? Come on man. Yall trippin. The colors are pratically identical if any difference at all. I'm starting to think dudes are just saying anything to hear themselves complain about something. There is no difference in hue/color. Get real and get a life. I'm an artist and can easily decifer color differences and there is none between the '07 and '11versions of this shoe. What are you lookin at?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

The color on the '11 is obviously darker and more metallic

Looks like i have to deal with it

"Obviously"? Come on man. Yall trippin. The colors are pratically identical if any difference at all. I'm starting to think dudes are just saying anything to hear themselves complain about something. There is no difference in hue/color. Get real and get a life. I'm an artist and can easily decifer color differences and there is none between the '07 and '11versions of this shoe. What are you lookin at?
30t6p3b.gif

i am not even going to argue with you. 

I have the 07s and 2011s sitting in front of me.  I dont need no artist eyes to tell that there is a slight difference, even though its negligible, its still different.

Does the difference make one better than the other, hardly, but it does make them different. 

They look good to me. Haven't had a pair since 8th grade after washing alot of cars and mowing lots of lawns.

These are copped.

The 2011s look good to me. How are people saying 2011s look darker? They just look barely lighter than the '07s and have more a metallic finish at least in the pics I'm seeing.

yeah the 2011 joints seem to have a metalic finish, they both nice at the end of the day. it would be nice to have a pair of royals you dont have to break into

Originally Posted by Wayne141

The 2011s look good to me. How are people saying 2011s look darker? They just look barely lighter than the '07s and have more a metallic finish at least in the pics I'm seeing.

because some of them have the 2011's and aren't look at cell phone pics.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and arguably I feel that the 2011s look better then the 2007's, thats just me tho. I personally like the frost icy soles way better on the 11's and the more blue metallic finish to them which makes that darker blue pop out even more.......Either way you put it, if you go wit any of them its a win, win situation but If you ask me, 11's>07's.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and arguably I feel that the 2011s look better then the 2007's, thats just me tho. I personally like the frost icy soles way better on the 11's and the more blue metallic finish to them which makes that darker blue pop out even more.......Either way you put it, if you go wit any of them its a win, win situation but If you ask me, 11's>07's.

lol.. like I said.. please pardon the yellowing of my 07 soles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

smh at ppl getting it wrong.  reading is fundamental.............2011 joints are lighter and shinier.  In some lighting they almost look like eggplant.

Shinier yes, but judging by that dudes photos, the '11 is darker. Especially on that one close up photo, you can clearly see it.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

laugh.gif

Don't get all excited buddy so relax. I didn't make my statement based on your camparasion pixs homie. I know how DS 07's look like, newayz like I said b4. You can "clearly" see that the 07's bottom is more clear where the 11's got more of a frost look to them. Open your eyes up
eek.gif
it ain't hard to tell.

laugh.gif

Don't get all excited buddy so relax. I didn't make my statement based on your camparasion pixs homie. I know how DS 07's look like, newayz like I said b4. You can "clearly" see that the 07's bottom is more clear where the 11's got more of a frost look to them. Open your eyes up
eek.gif
it ain't hard to tell.
Thanks detective..

FOAMPOSITE 2011 (LEFT)  FOAMPOSITE 2007 (RIGHT) (excuse the yellowing)

FOAMPOSITE 2007

FOAMPOSITE 2010/2011

I just wanted to show a comparison with better lighting

The '11 is shinier/more metallic/glossy and is darker than the 07 pair

See how the blue pops out on the 07 pair?

Shinier yes, but judging by that dudes photos, the '11 is darker. Especially on that one close up photo, you can clearly see it.

bro, you are gonna have a hard time convincing me the 11 is darker.  I have both pairs in front of me, both in DS condition. I can easily tell which one is darker. Not saying the other guy's pictures are wrong, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but from my pictures on pg 118, 11 is lighter and shinier.  From my own eyes with 2 DS pairs in front of me, it confirms what i have said. 
 I am going to respect your opinion and not say you are wrong, but i am going to stay firm to my statement.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Is it just me or does it seem like the silver ones being more hyped up over these royals?  Come on now, silver's nice, but royal is the OG.
prolly b/c so many of us still have royals, og or retro, and in many cases still ds whereas the pewters are a brand new c/w. so i myself am more hyped for the pewters over the royals as well, and for the very reason i just mentioned.
wink.gif
this.
yup

looking at the comparison pics (finally....thanks to all who posted), the blue on the 07's is much more saturated....nothing will keep me from getting a pair of the new ones though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Can't wait to hold down a fresh pair
pimp.gif

Word to greg.

I've never owned a pair of Royals before.

Demonic i'm stomping the streets in. Tell these broads it's always platonic, ironic when i skeet in.

Devil in a pair of blue Pens, a martyr that's darker than bleached skin. Giving these kids more than Starter to look sweet in.

*raises glass and butter knife... toasts like heated bread*

So I see your shenanigans weren't strictly for the Jordan section.

You'd be surprised, babyboy.

I don't need no guitar...

to rock your world.

*vogues out of thread*

"WORK!!!"

laugh.gif

eek.gif
it ain't hard to tell.
Thanks detective..
Yeszir, glad I can help d*&^face
happy.gif

No hesitation on coppin these x2!!! Almost pulled the trigger on getting a pair early, but gonna wait till release date and get both my pairs then + a lot of Jordan heat comin out in the next couple of months...gotta save up as many duckets as I can. Cant wait to put these on my feet!

I hate knowing when a sneaker I really want will be released and having to wait forever.
30t6p3b.gif

The suspense is killing me

Back
Top Bottom