Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Well, the 07 and og's look better than those. Those look like similar to the '10 eggplant foams by the shape if i'm correct. Thank god i bought mine from bigj505 for an 07 pair

Originally Posted by bamz

Well, the 07 and og's look better than those. Those look like similar to the '10 eggplant foams by the shape if i'm correct. Thank god i bought mine from bigj505 for an 07 pair
pimp.gif

im still sitting on 2 pairs of 07
smile.gif

I'll probably get one pair and if I like them I'll get a second. I swear the pictures almost look like entirely different shoes from all of these early release sites. Some shinier, some duller, some have less defined indentations, etc.

I'll wait until February.

i have a pair of the 07's in very good shape aside from the fact that the soles will probably start yellowing soon.

that being said ill probably cop a pair of these if the price is right. i think they'll sell out but at the same time i would expect them to be mass produced in high numbers.

those look like $%^& compared to previous pics. looks like Nike is using the good ol bgrade mold on these too
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

07s and HOHs >>>> 2010s

glad I have these in my stash

2pqjmfo.jpg

these will be copped on discount so i can keep a pair of 07s and my HOHs DS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stop whining!!!!!! "Arnold voice" U fools find always something to complain about. lets just be happy that they are dropping again, and all u dudes know for a fact that y'all gonna be copping. To me they could of been a lot worse. The grooves could of been much lighter like 10 eggs, and duller, with a blue tint bottom.......Mark my words, The """"07s"""" will go down in value the more RD is near you will see, so you dudes shouldn't feel all that special that have them. I already seen them "DS" selling for cheap on ebay already.

of course Im happy they are re-releasing. ii always love buying a retro or re-retro on discount to keep my OGs or previous retro(s) on ice. these will be copped and worn in rotation.
of course value will drop on 07s.that always happens when a retro releases (or re-releases in this case).

its 11/11 make a wish. or is it suppsoed to be 11:11?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

those look like $%^& compared to previous pics. looks like Nike is using the good ol bgrade mold on these too
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

07s and HOHs >>>> 2010s

glad I have these in my stash

2pqjmfo.jpg

these will be copped on discount so i can keep a pair of 07s and my HOHs DS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that's nuts. and you're gonna cop more...

well hell i missed out last time an i wasnt this time around ....so for those that dont like the shape an what not just dont get em 
grin.gif

If i can cop a pair of 07's for 300 shppd between now and Feb im pulling the trigger, otherwise these  will do.

Honestly they look good to me, but i thought the 10 Eggs were aight too but when i got em home the differences were obvious.

If I can get all 4 of my 07 pairs back... I'd be good on this release.

Any foam lover will get these tho. 'specially all these newbies. F'n pisses me off
laugh.gif
every time a foam release comes out.

it was a point where Sherlock Foams was the only one that had more pairs of the royal foams than me. Like 7 in total or somthin like that. I never got passed 6 including my ogs.

never wear them i think harejordantwentythree had you beat. dude had like 10 pairs for a min.

lmao well u n sherlock had me beat anyways. i think i generally hover around 3 pairs these days.

mjsaver - u should definitely find some 07 royals for less than 300 now. value has dived in recent times. ive seen vnds pairs on ebay in my size for like 220 - 240 in the last few weeks.

^^

Good looks bigj , honestly i haven't been checking ebay as of late but i'll keep my eyes open from here on out.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i think i generally hover around 3 pairs these days.

same. no need for more than 3. especially with royal 1/2 cents too. 2 of those and 3 foam ones, im set. need royal pros though.
frown.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif

2 or 3 seems perfect, wouldnt they start to yellow in the box anyway if youve got too many pairs ?

nah. just dont keep them in a humid place. Ive worn my 07s over 10x, still icy. the DS oairs are still icy since day 1.
some people put silica packs in the box, but some say it causes shoes to dry up and eventually separate, faster.

Back
Top Bottom