Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Thats right im real in the field MOFO.  let me explain this in a different way so you can perheps get a better understanding where im coming from iight.....Lets pretend the streets is call of duty right, wait wait,  follow me here iight. While you the one playing the back like a !*@!# a$% lil n*&&^@ camping ur a%$ off, I'm the one out there putting all the work in, going hard, like I was achilles from troy and  still, all and all, remaining positive while im at it baby.........I say that to say this, y'all dudes would run for cover iif dudes was pressing you for ur nice lil foams, But me, dudes would have to KILL me to for mine, thats the only way they would get them off me................... WUDDDDDUPPPPP, WUDDDDDUP!!!!!!!
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif

85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

honestly if this thread gets locked, i know who to blame.
Primary example of what im talking about, look at this snitch ready to do drop a dime, All he probably ever was good at in life is pointing his finger....He probably even lock up his own moms if she was up on the stand. SMH, Dudes like this make me sick
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drop a dime? Fam, aint nobody even gotta trick on you, you trickin off on ya god damn self....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by its me again

worried about droppin dimes on the internet....thats when you know dude takes this interweb stuff too serious is NOT about that life 
30t6p3b.gif

*fixed for accuracy and Truth*

Originally Posted by never wear them

This thread is comedy.

Wore my 01's a couple days ago
laugh.gif

5156714468_fdd0b7924b_z.jpg
roll.gif
 you can always count on the lames coming out in the foam, threads, dope pic NWT.

laugh.gif
thread mad funny but forreal though, ya boy have tried to end it and yall still tryna go in on him. everybody needs to drop it. But back to the topic, looking foward to getting my first pair of foams

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bigj505

Yung J Walker - chill. all you are going to do is get yourself banned at this point. you said your peace so keep it moving.

Yo u the whole reason why this BS started man. All I was tryna  do was post something positive and at that moment I just knew somebody gonna have something slick to say like always cuz y'all just be mad thirsty to flame dudes But I ain't even wetting it like that, dudes that be flaming other dudes for no reason should be the ones getting banned from here. Since a lot of you guys been members for years on here you'll swear everybody gotta bow down b4 you, NO WAY that aint happening over here. ima real dude that speaks is mind all day everyday.
i hope you realize that there were 3 people including you that were completely wrong about the year of the royal retros. you are the only one that decided to get pissed and go at the world.
i made a statement to correct it and that was it. your post count dont matter and it never will. my mans ninjahood got a gabillion posts and i still mess with him from time to time.
i have no reason to be thirsty to flame any. you are nothing to me as you are just an internet personality. i already said i made the statement to end the whole 01 royal talk and it seems as tho i accomplished my point.

im telling u to chill because you honestly will get banned if you keep it up. i mean, you have gone to the point where you are personally challenging everyone on niketalk to a fight or whatever. dont you think that is OD?
its one thing to have a disagreement. its another thing to get banned over it. im just telling u to chill to look out 4 u at this point.
Like I said its a done deal between me and you, we both left it at that. U got ur point across and so did I. I wasn't being disrespectful at first, I was just letting you know that I ain't new to this sneaker game, especially when it comes to foams. But All your buddys wanted to jump in (like I knew they would) so I had to let em know I aint no little n*%*@.....Don't get it twisted, the same way I reacted in here is the same way I would in the streets, ain't nobody tryna put up a front......Right now Im asking dudes to please drop it, its a done deal and lets get back to the topic at hand iight, don't go posting sum dumb s*&% after this about me anymore.

Well folks im surrendering, yup u read it right I am throwing in the towel. "These are my last words" I put up a good fight but I am clearly out numbered by a margin of 10000/1 so there is no chance I could win this war. it was me against the whole niketalk......For my fellow up and coming Niketalkers,  I hope I can inspire you all to grow sum b@!!$ and never back down from none of this lamez, I leave y'all wit a quote from the great B.I.G aka Biggie Smalls- "N*&^%/@$ bleed just like us, Picture me being scared of a N*&^%@ that breathe the same air as me"

$@!%@ couldn't hide his true colors forever ...

I figured it was him when he said some "niketalk" +!*! a few pages back

What a Lame
laugh.gif

up and coming Niketalkers  
roll.gif
I love reading those words so very much
roll.gif

But yeah, If you guys really want this thread locked, all you had 2 do was mention my name
wink.gif

and btw, I am not the type 2 create multiple user name, unlike the usual band camp vistors lolll

MASERATI HARM wrote:
But the Discontent Is nothing New ...

"Sneakers Heads" will ALWAYS find something to be unhappy about .. ALWAYS

Every Retro Released no matter how good it is they find something to hate about it ..

Me personally I seen this coming a long ++@ time ago ..

ESP when dudes hopped on the Foam hype ..

Dudes cried about they want suer Icey foams .. now they crying about foams too icey and the want more solid color soles and what not .. ect.

These dudes are remind me of  lil ++@ kids .. Never satisfied .. AT ALL

Same thing with this thread .. same ******ed ++@ arguments .. ALL the time ..

Next Topic to bit about will be clothing and "how to properly wear a shoe & Jeans" ect
laugh.gif

Stupid +#$$ lol

This thread shouldn't even be this big
30t6p3b.gif

I sold my 07's .. so I want another pair ..

I'm gonna cop that pair and be happy as @*+% 
pimp.gif

I ain't paying now 300+ for a 07 pair just cuz it's the closest to the OG .. @*+% that

The discontent may not be anything new, but it is growing (with good reason). While some sneakerheads seem to always find something to be unhappy about, I think *everyone* should be unhappy about the declining quality of retros. In retrospect, there should have been a bigger revolt when Nike Air was taken off the back of the early Jordans.

How icey should soles be? However icey the original was.

special shout out 2 Mister Saint Laurent. That man effortlessly got me boycotting ALL retros FTW
pimp.gif

NikeTalk Earthlings need 2 let thier past go
roll.gif

^ Dammit Will I wanted Yung J Walker for my crew....^

He reminded me so much of myself
embarassed.gif
 in the 2009 threads

I kept reading like, "Damn, I was kinda lame for REALLY gettin pissed at fools on here for being ignorant and bred from peon roots...."

ohwell.gif

Wow this thread been trash ever since I've been gone, I know y'all me miss cuz y'all don't have anybody to bash on anymore lmao newayz ima live this thread up on a positive note, heres some crack for y'all fiend out MOFOS LMAFO.  Enjoy the piff 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom