Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by bigj505

Yung J Walker - chill. all you are going to do is get yourself banned at this point. you said your peace so keep it moving.

Yo u the whole reason why this BS started man. All I was tryna  do was post something positive and at that moment I just knew somebody gonna have something slick to say like always cuz y'all just be mad thirsty to flame dudes But I ain't even wetting it like that, dudes that be flaming other dudes for no reason should be the ones getting banned from here. Since a lot of you guys been members for years on here you'll swear everybody gotta bow down b4 you, NO WAY that aint happening over here. ima real dude that speaks is mind all day everyday.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

If anybody up in here got a problem wit me then man up,  taking indirect shots at me is mad weak. I don't give a **#%, It is what it is, I aint up in here tryna make friends wit ya n**&@$. All ya dudes be kissing eachothers @*&*. F*&^ ya lives.!!!

Mister Saint Laurent wrote:

PurpleHazen -

Well, I've made my living as a pro wrestling villian for the last 12 years, so I'm certainly accustomed to being disliked.
wink.gif

Maserati Harm -

More and more people are starting to express their discontent and I hope it's a trend that will continue to gain steam. I eventually reached a point where rather than continue to be disappoined by lack of authenticity with retros, I accepted that they've really become nothing more than official fakes and chose to spend my money elsewhere. Because voting with your wallet is the only thing that works in this world if you want to change things. You're wasting your time casting your ballot on election day. If you want to shake things up, you have to realize your spending habits determine the way the world works.

Even if you started with the Mona Lisa, if you continue to make a copy of a copy long enough before you know it you no longer have a great work of art . . . instead you have utter garbage.

I respect your your opinion fully homie ..
But the Discontent Is nothing New ...

"Sneakers Heads" will ALWAYS find something to be unhappy about .. ALWAYS

Every Retro Released no matter how good it is they find something to hate about it ..

Me personally I seen this coming a long ++@ time ago ..

ESP when dudes hopped on the Foam hype ..

Dudes cried about they want suer Icey foams .. now they crying about foams too icey and the want more solid color soles and what not .. ect.

These dudes are remind me of  lil ++@ kids .. Never satisfied .. AT ALL

Same thing with this thread .. same ******ed ++@ arguments .. ALL the time ..

Next Topic to bit about will be clothing and "how to properly wear a shoe & Jeans" ect
laugh.gif

Stupid +#$$ lol

This thread shouldn't even be this big
30t6p3b.gif

I sold my 07's .. so I want another pair ..

I'm gonna cop that pair and be happy as @*+% 
pimp.gif

I ain't paying now 300+ for a 07 pair just cuz it's the closest to the OG .. @*+% that

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

TO the dude who is going to get this thread locked 
14m9npl.jpg

Get back to topic 
grin.gif
I definitely agree, U are absolutely right. All you dudes just need to fall back already, stop sending shots my way and we will be good.

Just ignore it, don't even fan the flames with imaginary shots
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Nice foams BigJ, can't wait to cop the 2011s.

Yung J Walker - chill. all you are going to do is get yourself banned at this point. you said your peace so keep it moving.

Yo u the whole reason why this BS started man. All I was tryna  do was post something positive and at that moment I just knew somebody gonna have something slick to say like always cuz y'all just be mad thirsty to flame dudes But I ain't even wetting it like that, dudes that be flaming other dudes for no reason should be the ones getting banned from here. Since a lot of you guys been members for years on here you'll swear everybody gotta bow down b4 you, NO WAY that aint happening over here. ima real dude that speaks is mind all day everyday.
i hope you realize that there were 3 people including you that were completely wrong about the year of the royal retros. you are the only one that decided to get pissed and go at the world.
i made a statement to correct it and that was it. your post count dont matter and it never will. my mans ninjahood got a gabillion posts and i still mess with him from time to time.
i have no reason to be thirsty to flame any. you are nothing to me as you are just an internet personality. i already said i made the statement to end the whole 01 royal talk and it seems as tho i accomplished my point.

im telling u to chill because you honestly will get banned if you keep it up. i mean, you have gone to the point where you are personally challenging everyone on niketalk to a fight or whatever. dont you think that is OD?
its one thing to have a disagreement. its another thing to get banned over it. im just telling u to chill to look out 4 u at this point.

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Do these feel just like the 2010 pearls??

Nah. They feel the same as my 2010 eggplants.
i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.  I know the pearls feel pretty good though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tough guy talk in a Foam thread.  Only on NT.  I love it.  
oh this always happens
laugh.gif
word to da 2009 eggplant penny foamposite thread..when goons and hypebeast clash its lulz fest.
Okay reptile, theres no ninjas in the hood where im from, s&%* is real in the field over here, so stop trying to start something up again and continue to play mortal kombat b4 I fatality ur @$* alright buddy.
[h1]
[/h1]
d2735820ecec300655282242afcbb06869db59e.jpg

BIGj505,awesome collection man.Quick question for those that copped for retail already, where did u order from?

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

You called me a douche...lol, my feelings are hurt

And Lotto's were in style in the 80's son, and last time I checked this wasn't the JB section. I don't really care about your biography or what you were doing in the 60's. You're still a nobody to me and your big pics were annoying.
Lol. All good bro. I ain't really trippin off it. I came into this thread to contribute and because the pics I posted were too big and I was new you decided to puff up your chest and say some b!tch *** !$!# to act like some vet of the forums. Obviously I wasn't the only one that saw it since bigj said something. Like I said, it's all good. You are who you are.

He didn't defend you, he just said you posted the 2011's. Stop trying to get allies clown.

It's not about being a vet, you acted just like a newbie, you posted big pics and you posted a ISS post. Then you bragged about sneakers in the 80's, even though you act mad young. I guess that was supposed to impress me. What if everyone decided to post 1024 X 768 sized pics? Would you like that? Next time you decide to post pics, hit preview first. Obviously I touched a nerve, because instead of deading it, and taking your L you keep whining about it. I'm not the NT welcoming committee. You're a grown man not a baby. Instead of telling me what you were wearing in the 80's, why don't you try acting your age and like you have some testosterone.

i hope you realize that there were 3 people including you that were completely wrong about the year of the royal retros. you are the only one that decided to get pissed and go at the world.
i made a statement to correct it and that was it. your post count dont matter and it never will. my mans ninjahood got a gabillion posts and i still mess with him from time to time.
i have no reason to be thirsty to flame any. you are nothing to me as you are just an internet personality. i already said i made the statement to end the whole 01 royal talk and it seems as tho i accomplished my point.

im telling u to chill because you honestly will get banned if you keep it up. i mean, you have gone to the point where you are personally challenging everyone on niketalk to a fight or whatever. dont you think that is OD?
its one thing to have a disagreement. its another thing to get banned over it. im just telling u to chill to look out 4 u at this point.
Like I said its a done deal between me and you, we both left it at that. U got ur point across and so did I. I wasn't being disrespectful at first, I was just letting you know that I ain't new to this sneaker game, especially when it comes to foams. But All your buddys wanted to jump in (like I knew they would) so I had to let em know I aint no little n*%*@.....Don't get it twisted, the same way I reacted in here is the same way I would in the streets, ain't nobody tryna put up a front......Right now Im asking dudes to please drop it, its a done deal and lets get back to the topic at hand iight, don't go posting sum dumb s*&% after this about me anymore.

^ never wear them, my wifey got's them same pants and heels but in hot pink, looks like you got a treasure there bro I know I love mine ^

BigJ- ridic wit the Foams G I'm not a "Foam-head" but thats illness at its finest.... can't wait to get these Penny Royal Foams though, they'll be my 1st.

Yung J Walker- take it from ME, and BigJ and others can vouch for this; I been banned hella times, my other SN is still banned til just before Christmas (damn '09 SJ thread
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 ) all that goin in on folks does ZERO for you here. I'm opinionated and outspoken and the whole 9, but on a message board on the Internet it doesn't come across that way. It just makes you look childish, insecure, immature, and overall weak. I'm DEF not flaming you so don't take it the wrong way (and if u do I dont log in enough to care anyway) just trying to save you some keystrokes and some high blood pressure bro. State ya name gangsta, sound off on the topic in thread, and keep doin you.

Everyone has the right to be outspoken.... so one good turn deserves another you C ? ? ? ?

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Yung J Walker- take it from ME, and BigJ and others can vouch for this; I been banned hella times, my other SN is still banned til just before Christmas (damn '09 SJ thread
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 ) all that goin in on folks does ZERO for you here. I'm opinionated and outspoken and the whole 9, but on a message board on the Internet it doesn't come across that way. It just makes you look childish, insecure, immature, and overall weak. I'm DEF not flaming you so don't take it the wrong way (and if u do I dont log in enough to care anyway) just trying to save you some keystrokes and some high blood pressure bro. State ya name gangsta, sound off on the topic in thread, and keep doin you.

Everyone has the right to be outspoken.... so one good turn deserves another you C ? ? ? ?

glasses.gif
Nodoubt, good looks. U the only dude that came at me correct, I appreciate the advice bro.

Back
Top Bottom