Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tough guy talk in a Foam thread.  Only on NT.  I love it.  
oh this always happens
laugh.gif
word to da 2009 eggplant penny foamposite thread..when goons and hypebeast clash its lulz fest.
Okay reptile, theres no ninjas in the hood where im from, s&%* is real in the field over here, so stop trying to start something up again and continue to play mortal kombat b4 I fatality ur @$* alright buddy.
[h1]
[/h1]

You're like the energizer bunny, even waking up where you left off...lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tough guy talk in a Foam thread.  Only on NT.  I love it.  
oh this always happens
laugh.gif
word to da 2009 eggplant penny foamposite thread..when goons and hypebeast clash its lulz fest.
Okay reptile, theres no ninjas in the hood where im from, s&%* is real in the field over here, so stop trying to start something up again and continue to play mortal kombat b4 I fatality ur @$* alright buddy.
[h1]
[/h1]

You're like the energizer bunny, even waking up where you left off...lol

Pretty much, the streets is watching so I got one eye open like CBS
laugh.gif

Okay lets get back on these foams then, I just copped them for 250 shipped! I couldn't wait so I pulled the trigger just like if I was gonna body one of ya NTer's LMAFO
roll.gif
. when I get them in the mail, ima OD wit mad pictures and fluid this whole page.....
pimp.gif

Okay lets get back on these foams then, I just copped them for 250 shipped! I couldn't wait so I pulled the trigger just like if I was gonna body one of ya NTer's LMAFO
roll.gif
. when I get them in the mail, ima OD wit mad pictures and fluid this whole page.....
pimp.gif

isheserious.jpg

^^ u ain't the only one thats gonna have a sour face on my man, ima have all you dudes tighhhhttt lmao, Do sum fat joe s*%& lick the bottom and all that. ima take pictures from all types of angles, such as.....The laces, insole socks, back heel tab, the inside of the box, pixs of the cardboard inner socks,.Ima do it so hard u aint gonna even want to cop them anymore lmao. Ima even compare them to some roasted/old beat up kicks that has nothing them wit them at all......Wait and see, I'll keep you posted
pimp.gif

You called me a douche...lol, my feelings are hurt

And Lotto's were in style in the 80's son, and last time I checked this wasn't the JB section. I don't really care about your biography or what you were doing in the 60's. You're still a nobody to me and your big pics were annoying.
Lol. All good bro. I ain't really trippin off it. I came into this thread to contribute and because the pics I posted were too big and I was new you decided to puff up your chest and say some b!tch *** +!@% to act like some vet of the forums. Obviously I wasn't the only one that saw it since bigj said something. Like I said, it's all good. You are who you are.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Oh wow. Now I can't say I have been keeping up with this argument, but whatever you do my man, please DO NOT get your "fluid" on this page..

Here is my contribution. The 2011s WILL be added to the collection but I guess you can check out the pros, 07s, and hoh's in the mean time 
laugh.gif

This is why I don't come in these Foam threads. Everybody wanna act like they the first ones to ever have Foams, the first ones in the hood with them.

I just cop mine and never show my face in these threads. I'm too grown for this ##!*.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Here is my contribution. The 2011s WILL be added to the collection but I guess you can check out the pros, 07s, and hoh's in the mean time 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Quite a collection. I do my share of double cops, but damn homie triple to quad cops! 
eek.gif

If anybody up in here got a problem wit me then man up,  taking indirect shots at me is mad weak. I don't give a **#%, It is what it is, I aint up in here tryna make friends wit ya n**&@$. All ya dudes be kissing eachothers @*&*. F*&^ ya lives.!!!

Yung J Walker - chill. all you are going to do is get yourself banned at this point. you said your peace so keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom