Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I often read these posts and think are these dudes really built like this?

i got some royals coming monday. not OGs. not 07. not 2011s
nerd.gif

call mayhemz for this one
happy.gif

imma get these to add to my 07 royals...i have to have 2 of this shoe. I cant help it. Favorite shoe of all time!

Son corrected the date. He may have said it in a less than nice way, but he corrected those that said 01 instead of 07.

Stop acting tough on the internet and let it go.
30t6p3b.gif

How sad is it that we always have to have these in depth comparisons? $200 for 13 year old technology should at least get you complete accuracy. At some point people need to just accept that retros have become nothing more than authorized fakes.

Living in the future used to be what made sneakers great. Living in the past is what's killing it. Nike is not being pushed hard enough to sell us the future because too many people are content to gobble up fake versions of the past.

The Foamposite One was a great shoe. I was very excited when it was released in '97 and still remember wearing it on release day in middle school rec league. The '07 retro was fairly accurate. The foam itself was pretty legit. But the foam used on the recent retros is a joke. The shape of the shoe is off. It's just ridiculous.

Why has a hobby that was built on state of the art greatness degenerated into obsessing over poorly made knockoffs of antiquated tech?

And how much more advanced and supremely constructed would modern sneakers be if people cared again about pushing the envelope and breaking barriers?

Because there never would have been something as awesome as the Foamposite One if in 1997 everyone was salivating over cheap imitations of sneakers from 1984.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

But the foam used on the recent retros is a joke. The shape of the shoe is off. It's just ridiculous.
You make a great point and I agree with your post except for that part.
ohwell.gif
 C'mon son... I'm pretty sure you know your foams and all, but how is the foam thats being used now a joke? And the shape of the shoe is off?... 
indifferent.gif
 Whether if it's exact or not, once you put them on your feet, it's in the shape of your foot.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Ight and thats kool. I can dig it but how you gonna say you guys (directed towards my post) don't know anything about foams because I put 07s by accident when you don't even know me. I'm a 80's baby, born and raised in harlem where we specialize in flyness. Where All we do is stay fresh like its Easter or picture day fam....When the 97s drop, I was one of the first dudes to be rocking them on my block wit the matching blue avirex leather jacket, str8 crushing it!!! a lot of dudes wasn't even up on foams yet, they were like *+% are those space shoes?!?!  newayz all I'm saying rather then make a comment on the picture, right away ppl on here is quick to try to bash others. I knew somebody was gonna have something slick to say when I posted that. SMH
grin.gif

jay-z-crazy.jpg

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Son corrected the date. He may have said it in a less than nice way, but he corrected those that said 01 instead of 07.

Stop acting tough on the internet and let it go.
30t6p3b.gif

Stop it 5, I'm a real dude that keeps it 100. I'm not gonna let nobody try to play me. I don't care who you are. Even if it was over the net or in the streets, thats just the way I am......He the one that keeps putting more wood into the fire so I aint backing down.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Ight and thats kool. I can dig it but how you gonna say you guys (directed towards my post) don't know anything about foams because I put 07s by accident when you don't even know me. I'm a 80's baby, born and raised in harlem where we specialize in flyness. Where All we do is stay fresh like its Easter or picture day fam....When the 97s drop, I was one of the first dudes to be rocking them on my block wit the matching blue avirex leather jacket, str8 crushing it!!! a lot of dudes wasn't even up on foams yet, they were like *+% are those space shoes?!?!  newayz all I'm saying rather then make a comment on the picture, right away ppl on here is quick to try to bash others. I knew somebody was gonna have something slick to say when I posted that. SMH
grin.gif

jay-z-crazy.jpg

LMAFO......Nodoubt, I'll take that as a compliment, I'm like hov when it comes to this sneaker game so its all goody. I rather be man J then all y'all  WAKA FLOCKA LAMEZ!!!!

WAKA, WAKA, WAKA, WAKA, WAKA, WAKA.

grin.gif

jay-z-crazy.jpg

LMAFO......Nodoubt, I'll be hov when it comes to this sneaker game so its all goody. Y'all dudes are more like WAKA FLOCKA LAME!

Shut up $%%@% , you talk too much about BS ...
20p8s3m.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

grin.gif

jay-z-crazy.jpg

LMAFO......Nodoubt, I'll be hov when it comes to this sneaker game so its all goody. Y'all dudes are more like WAKA FLOCKA LAME!
20p8s3m.gif

^^^ thats exactly what you would do, roll up your window and keep it moving if the beef is on cuz you a mad gushy but thats not my style so SMD like your avy pix, aint nobody gonna shut me up in here. Its funny how all you dudes team up on ppl cuz all of ya blowing eachother hardbody, its all good cuz I love it baby. I'm a one man army, None of y'all in here can hold ya own....

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Dude is a straight up clown....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Come join the party man, go ahead, take shots at me.
roll.gif
cuz at the end of the day I'm one of the flyest clowns up in here. I bet that a lot of you dudes don't even know how to rock foams or any kicks in general right. Most of y'all just started getting up on foams cuz of all the hype thats going on wit them........Thats how it is now and days nobody fights fair ones anymore huh Lolz. Dudes gotta jump me cuz im a beast!!!!!

grin.gif

jay-z-crazy.jpg

20p8s3m.gif

^^^ thats exactly what you would do, roll up your window and keep it moving if the beef is on cuz you a mad gushy but thats not my style so SMD like your avy pix, aint nobody gonna shut me up in here. Its funny how all you dudes team up on ppl cuz all of ya blowing eachother hardbody, its all good cuz I love it baby. I'm a one man army, None of y'all in here can hold ya own....

laugh.gif

you a ***+$%% lame boy

FOH

I bet $$ you a frail @%@ *+$%%

Talmbout beef 

I'd give you a wedgie and  kick you dead up your @%@, have you go get me everfresh juice and starburst from the store lil *+$%% 

The nerve of these lil %@+%*@
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Listen I can go on for days wit this cuz its really nuffin to me but its not even worth probably getting banned for some wannabe dummies that think they know it all so im done wit all the bs. I'm not into this back and forth little kids stuff cuz im a grown a*# man that handles his business when it comes down to it. Besides this is a great forum and it shouldn't be fulled wit all this BS. I got what I had to say off my chest and that is it pretty much. Don't start nuffin it won't be nuffin ya heard.

Color is a little dull but looking forward to grabbing these and beating the hell out of them, curious to see how much of a beating a 2011 foam pair can take.

i actually like the 2011s. i mean, they dont seem to be that bad at all. loving the icy soles.

grin.gif

jay-z-crazy.jpg

20p8s3m.gif

laugh.gif

you a ***+$%% lame boy

FOH

I bet $$ you a frail @%@ *+$%%

Talmbout beef 

I'd give you a wedgie and  kick you dead up your @%@, have you go get me everfresh juice and starburst from the store lil *+$%% 

The nerve of these lil %@+%*@
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah iight u buggin, I bet that was you when you was a lil  %*&$, never that wit me. I'll put you under my wing, son dolar status. My heart pump blood not kool aid. baby. Believe me son you talk all that reckless s&%$ in person I would wash u, EARLY!!!!!

laugh.gif

You ain't washing %!*$ but clothes +@*!# ..

FOH

Newayz little n*&$% u don't want it wit me, I will give you the business so just keep it on here fam..........Maserati wouldn't get "harmed" he would get "BODIED"

laugh.gif

You ain't washing %!*$ but clothes +@*!# ..

FOH

Newayz little n*&$% u don't want it wit me, I will give you the business so just keep it on here fam..........Maserati wouldn't get "harmed" he would get "BODIED"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You wouldn't body %%!# tho .. cut it out

You ain't bout that life %++# boi

Back
Top Bottom