Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Heres pixs from flightclubny.......Both are taken with the same lighting as you can tell. from what it seems to look like, the 2011s got a more blue metallic finish to them and the sole also has a slight blue tint, which doesn't look that bad IMO.

2001's

2011's

anyone saying that 2001 royal foam ones exist just show that they really dont know whats good with foams.
royal foams came out in 96 or 97. retrod in 2007. released as a hoh limited edition in 08. will retro again in 2011.

only royal foams to come out in 2001 was the royal pro b's which would be irrelevant as far as comparison goes.

^^^ Nodoubt, My bad I got the year messed up, Man dudes be mad thirst on here to try and point out something, I'll do my homework on them next time like you did. But newayz, I was just showing the difference's between the latest ones and the next ones dropping.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

^^^ Nodoubt, My bad I got the year messed up, Man dudes be mad thirst on here to try and point out something, I'll do my homework on them next time like you did. But newayz, I was just showing the difference's between the latest ones and the next ones dropping.

laugh.gif
 Some folks be eatin ni**as alive lol.
 My homeboy got the pros from 2001. I think the blue is darker on the pros. I'll see if he can bring em over later and compare the blue.

meh... not thirsty at all. just starting the trend before it gets momentum.
i think 3 dudes already referenced the 07s as the 01s. just bringing clarity to the situation.

and KeepinEmFresh- yes, the blue is darker. even has a different color blue on the box.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i think 3 dudes already referenced the 07s as the 01s. just bringing clarity to the situation.

and KeepinEmFresh- yes, the blue is darker. even has a different color blue on the box.
Ight and thats kool. I can dig it but how you gonna say you guys (directed towards my post) don't know anything about foams because I put 07s by accident when you don't even know me. I'm a 80's baby, born and raised in harlem where we specialize in flyness. Where All we do is stay fresh like its Easter or picture day fam....When the 97s drop, I was one of the first dudes to be rocking them on my block wit the matching blue avirex leather jacket, str8 crushing it!!! a lot of dudes wasn't even up on foams yet, they were like *+% are those space shoes?!?!  newayz all I'm saying rather then make a comment on the picture, right away ppl on here is quick to try to bash others. I knew somebody was gonna have something slick to say when I posted that. SMH
grin.gif

and KeepinEmFresh - yes, the blue is darker. even has a different color blue on the box.
Ight and thats kool. I can dig it but how you gonna say you guys (directed towards my post) don't know anything about foams because I put 07s by accident when you don't even know me. I'm a 80's baby, born and raised in harlem where we specialize in flyness. Where All we do is stay fresh like its Easter or picture day fam....When the 97s drop, I was one of the first dudes to be rocking them on my block wit the matching blue avirex leather jacket, str8 crushing it!!! a lot of dudes wasn't even up on foams yet, they were like *+% are those space shoes?!?!  newayz all I'm saying rather then make a comment on the picture, right away ppl on here is quick to try to bash others. I knew somebody was gonna have something slick to say when I posted that. SMH
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ive Never Left This Site Without A Laugh...   

The Pics Are
pimp.gif
. An You Can Jus Edit Your Post An Change It. 

2010-11-06_18-24-59_33.jpg

2010-11-06_18-20-39_794.jpg

2010-11-06_18-23-38_130.jpg

Sorry bout the size took the pics, uploaded and posted all from my cellphone
The colors are close but Pros are darker but shinier
The sole on the Ones looks alot whiter than it is due to being against a light colored floor
In short 01 varsity royal > 11 dark neon royal in terms of color
But 11 Ones are still good money

grin.gif
dont care if i know u. just stating the facts.
i have no reason to crack slick. no need to know who u r or where u came from.

u seem like ur feelings r hurt

grin.gif

Nah not at all homie, im good money over here. I can care less about your opinions and what you gotta say. If anything U the one that always seems like you tight or sumthin. I stay seening you on here tryna play someone forreal, u swear you know it all dogz N seem to take this Niketalk thing way to serious when it isn't at all. Is that you in that bear costume cuz thats how you be sounding mad. Why don't you go and get a hug from somebody.

Heres pixs from flightclubny.......Both are taken with the same lighting as you can tell. from what it seems to look like, the 2011s got a more blue metallic finish to them and the sole also has a slight blue tint, which doesn't look that bad IMO.

2007's

2011's
uh-oh.....dem ridges lookin mighty hazy on da new retros....
laugh.gif

Nah not at all homie, im good money over here. I can care less about your opinions and what you gotta say. If anything U the one that always seems like you tight or sumthin. I stay seening you on here tryna play someone forreal, u swear you know it all dogz N seem to take this Niketalk thing way to serious when it isn't at all. Is that you in that bear costume cuz thats how you be sounding mad. Why don't you go and get a hug from somebody.
yea all of my negativity for sure. just like how negative i was towards KeepinEmFresh for posting his pair.
i sound hurt for not caring who u r.
corny ol bear jokes are classic.
pimp.gif

yea all of my negativity for sure. just like how negative i was towards KeepinEmFresh for posting his pair.
pimp.gif
Ur whole style is corny, I'm glad you like my joke tho
wink.gif
its obvious you heard it b4 for a reason. Newayz U ain't saying nuffin to me so stop blowing mines already and fall backwards.

pimp.gif
wink.gif
its obvious you heard it b4 for a reason. Newayz U ain't saying nuffin to me so stop blowing mines already and fall backwards.

yea i hear it every time i make someone mad. dudes start reaching so they talk about a bear. hurts my feelings every time.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Do anyone know if these will have the 2010 eggplant grooves?

Not sure if you can tell by the pics, but to me, the 2011 Royals' grooves are a little more defined than the 2010 eggplants. Don't have any past Royals on hand to compare them too.
2pshwtl.jpg

312xys7.jpg

mlgzec.jpg

29qmot1.jpg

KeepinEmFresh - thanks.
looks like only the 2010 eggs and the cough drops suffered the groove issue.

2011 royals looking dope. patiently waiting for them to drop.

pimp.gif
wink.gif
yea i hear it every time i make someone mad. dudes start reaching so they talk about a bear. hurts my feelings every time.

Nice! U know what, since u like it so much, I got a new nickname for you. instead of bigj ima just call you "lilgrumpybear" what you think? joint is fire right
pimp.gif
I know you feeling it don't even front.

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Do anyone know if these will have the 2010 eggplant grooves?

Not sure if you can tell by the pics, but to me, the 2011 Royals' grooves are a little more defined than the 2010 eggplants. Don't have any past Royals on hand to compare them too.
2pshwtl.jpg

312xys7.jpg
Wow they are lookin mad sexy, mmm mmm mmm I can't wait to I scoop them up.......good looks for the pixs! they did a pretty good job on these and I am happy wit the outcome forreal.

Thanks. Yeah they're pretty damn clean. Actually considering doubling up, but damn, Nike and JB's been breaking my pockets this year 
ohwell.gif

Not to get off topic but the doernbecher jordan III's are next 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

Thanks. Yeah they're pretty damn clean. Actually considering doubling up, but damn, Nike and JB's been breaking my pockets this year 
ohwell.gif

Not to get off topic but the doernbecher jordan III's are next 
pimp.gif

Word man I feel ya, theres too much damn heat droping from now until next year. Got me buggin on how ima stack bread for them. I might have to take it back and start jooksin dudes for there kicks....BigJ looking real sweet right about now too, come up off those foams homie! LMAOOOOOOOO.

Back
Top Bottom