Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

So that makes it okay?? You're not flaming anyone but you're trying to justify what they did. Eastbay has been around for years. They know the system and how things should go. The mistake was on their end so they should take the fall. You lose customers when simple things like this happen and they don't return. Same reason I stay away from Finishline. Bad experiences that lead me to spend my money at other stores.

No bro, i didnt say it was ok, but the way it is now, they would hardly care.  They lose one customer, they get a few hundred more who are just waiting to buy, for them, they cant lose.

If you get a GC out of it, more power to you, but when you are buying stuff with coupons that honestly shouldnt work, you and me both know that you are just trying to take advantage of a mistake.  If it works out, then hell +!!@++ yea.  But if it doesnt, then hey, welcome to my world is all i am saying.

D- you can have that GC
laugh.gif
but being how cheap beastbay is, they prob. wont give one.

Take advantage of a mistake? us, or eastbay? sure looks like eatbay is taking advantage and just cancelling orders because they feel like it....so when people buy giftcards 20-25% off, then when a sale comes around of 20-30% off, they use that giftcard AND promo code, eastbay shouldnt take the orders? Its not taking "advantage", if the price shows up, then its all good in my book. Not my fault these ocmpanies have incompetent people who dont overlook this stuff before it goes out to the public. If the discount works, order should go through, mistake or no mistake, simple as that.

If they end up cancelling, then fine. But for them just to cancel without sending an email or calling is stupid. I find out my order is cancelled through niketalk? really? Thanks eastbay for the great communication, cant even keep the customer up to date with their orders
30t6p3b.gif

Nobody honors mistake anymore..man. Trust me, i get what you are saying, but it doesnt work that way anymore these days and its not just with eastbay either. It is almost the same way for all online retailers.

There are forums dedicated to finding price mistakes made by big retail sites, and there are always a horde of people trying to take advantage of these mistakes all the time. The difference is the mindset. These ppl know full well that when they take advantage of price mistakes, there are a good chance(or near certainty in some cases) that orders are going to get cancelled. Is it always fair that these orders get cancelled? Nah, but who is to stop them? There is a reason why they always put a line somewhere on their site saying they reserve the right to cancel orders, cause they know mistakes do happen.

Anyway, like i said, i fully understand your agrument, and wished you wouldve gotten the pre-order at the discount, but sometimes things dont work out and you just have to move on.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

So that makes it okay?? You're not flaming anyone but you're trying to justify what they did. Eastbay has been around for years. They know the system and how things should go. The mistake was on their end so they should take the fall. You lose customers when simple things like this happen and they don't return. Same reason I stay away from Finishline. Bad experiences that lead me to spend my money at other stores.
Eastbay is not losing any business. Sure Eastbay has been around but not every employee has been there from day one things happen.

The same dudes complaining now will reorder when they are in the system again it's all just talk. 99% of you won't pass up a chance at a discount.

They probably just put them up too early the discount wasn't the issue since discounts on preorders have going on forever they'll prob put them up again in Dec.

is rmkstore legit??? i ordere my pair from there and the customs in germany told me blah blah theyre from hong kong so theyre fakes and so theyre shipping them to the nike headquarter in germany and i have to wait.

From the den of boxes?

That shape is pretty damn bad..

Pllleeaasee Nike, these are the only Foams I really feel like I NEED. Don't mess these upppp.
frown.gif

^^ joints look like the 2010 eggplants. Color is dull as hell. Nike done &^@#$!* these up ftl.

It's funny how dudes keep basing their decision on each pic they see.

That doesn't look like a 11, and the laces are tight.

And the color can change with the camera and lighting.

THAT CANT BE AN 11 
laugh.gif
 .. I WEAR THAT SIZE. IM ABOUT TO COP AND WILL HAVE THESE IN ABOUT A WEEK N A HALF..ILL DO A COMPARISON IF NO ONE ELSE DOES IT BEFORE THEN

Originally Posted by j o 19

THAT CANT BE AN 11 
laugh.gif
 .. I WEAR THAT SIZE. IM ABOUT TO COP AND WILL HAVE THESE IN ABOUT A WEEK N A HALF..ILL DO A COMPARISON IF NO ONE ELSE DOES IT BEFORE THEN

Appreciate it. I was thinking about buying early myself like I did with the Pearls. I have some extra sneaker money and nothing is really out that I want at the moment, passing on Lebron's.

ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LACES BEING TIGHT MIGHT NOT HAVE EVER PURCHASED FOAMS BEFORE.

I hope its just the camers, flash, lighting, bad angle, the dewpoint in the air, whatever. That blue looks dull. The paint/color doesn't look like previous royals.

newbies are so annoying, I really needed multiple LIFESIZE pics from different angles of sneakers that everyones seen.

woooo hooo, you have three pairs of foams, really kid.

are you really complaining about people posting pics?  all because he's new...
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

seeing as it's his first post he probably doesn't know how re size them
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom