Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

those pictures were kinda bad. I think you needed to use flash. The blue looks dull and the frosty sole didnt pop out........

Originally Posted by Executive76

are you really complaining about people posting pics?  all because he's new...
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

seeing as it's his first post he probably doesn't know how re size them
eyes.gif

Well considering this isn't a show your collection topic, and they aren't the impending release, and he can see the pic size, yes I am complaining.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

newbies are so annoying, I really needed multiple LIFESIZE pics from different angles of sneakers that everyones seen.

woooo hooo, you have three pairs of foams, really kid.

Listen douche, obviously I'm a so called "newbie" to posting comments on the forum, so my bad if I forgot to resize, but from the shoe game... hardly. At least I made a relevant contribution to a thread about a shoe that didn't have too many pics of it instead of making a ++@%$ @$@ comment complaining about how too big of a picture the shoe was. And the kid part I shouldn't even comment on. I was rockin' J's in the 80's while you was prolly rockin' Lotto's.
Anyway... back to the subject. Thanks to the folks who appreciated the pics earlier. Here's more pics with a little bit better lighting and resized for the "OG". The iceyness might be a little dull but it's because they're shoes and I actually wear them. Rocked about 3 or 4 times.

x5tkx1.jpg

a2gg7p.jpg

jz7ejb.jpg

ounuqr.jpg

296gmj7.jpg

^ Right on bro. It's just honestly too many douche's on this site talk excrement.
edited and added a few more on-foot pics.

2a7j38w.jpg

2gwxrbk.jpg

n3ktag.jpg

hey Magic1978, im pretty sure dude posted the 2011s so he should be good posting them in here.
the only problem was the ninjahood sized pics which he could easily fix. the killed my 24" monitor
laugh.gif

hahahah pics were OD, felt like the shoes were on my desk

Pics were appreciated though, they look good.

Originally Posted by bigj505

hey Magic1978, im pretty sure dude posted the 2011s so he should be good posting them in here.
the only problem was the ninjahood sized pics which he could easily fix. the killed my 24" monitor
laugh.gif

Lol my bad homie, but yeah I should add that they are the 2011's. Copped a couple weeks ago from kicks-crew.com

LOL @ "felt like the shoes were on my desk"
I picked these up on last week and I will say the shiny metallic colors you see on most pics is all due to lighting
They are in fact a lil on the dull side like '10 Eggplants
And the sole only looks crystal clear when you have light shining directly on them
They still do look nice as hell tho
Ill do comparison of '01 Royal Pros to these '11 Royal Ones in a sec

Yo Keepin'emFresh..

is the sole blueish tinted?

Or standard fare clear sole?

Holla...

^If you're referring to a blue tint like the 2010 cool grey XI soles then no. To me it's clear and the blue tint is an effect coming off of the colorway of the shoe. Same icey soles like the eggplants. *Edit* After taking a second look, maybe just a tad lighther then the eggplant soles

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

^If you're referring to a blue tint like the 2010 cool grey XI soles then no. To me it's clear and the blue tint is an effect coming off of the colorway of the shoe. Same icey soles like the eggplants. *Edit* After taking a second look, maybe just a tad lighther then the eggplant soles

Lighter than the Eggplants? Wow... aight.

Thanks beaugham.

I figured that'd be the case. Faded pictures.

Back
Top Bottom