Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Here gos some more eyecandy. Enjoy! 
pimp.gif

the sole on these are definitely different from 07s, and i actually like it like this, though i still love my 07s.

the icy sole seem to be different, you cant see the carbon fibre throug the blue herringbone pattern like in the pic below? if so thats a bad thing
mad.gif

i

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by bigj505

i highly doubt these are very limited. you have the normal early sellers with them in stock months early as well as other people.
nike tried to say the 2010 pearls were limited also. we all know how that worked out.
^^^
Agreed BigJ.  Only thing is that Royals are much more highly sought after than the pearls and given how Nike butchered the final product with this pearl release (nail-varnish color) safe to say Royals will fly off shelves with the quickness.

Just my 2 cents.  Best of luck to all trying to cop.

P

Nike is just flooding the market with so many shoes people have wanted for years.
This will be the pattern from now on.

Nike/JB FINALLY realized that instead of letting resellers make the money, lets just mass produce everything,
and make mostly every release GR.

Some people will still grab releases early, but there will be no need for these.

I wish Nike would do these re-releases for AF1's like they did with the Jones Beach AF1's.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I wish Nike would do these re-releases for AF1's like they did with the Jones Beach AF1's.

it did with the workboots but i don't kno if they will do it on as broad a scale as they have done with recent retro releases...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

man these pictures are making me wanna break out my 07s. i think i will
devil.gif
....glad i placed that pre-order with eastbay
pimp.gif
so eastbay didnt cancel those pre orders
nerd.gif

How much did yall get those for on pre-sale? did a promotion code work?

Pics of these make me wanna sell my 07s...

if true, i guess Ill make sure to complain and get a GC out of it. not cool just to cancel orders for no reason.

where are you Ray?
nerd.gif

^I never got a cancellation call or email. so i assume not... hopefully not.

Ray, can you answer that?

if true, i guess Ill make sure to complain and get a GC out of it. not cool just to cancel orders for no reason.

where are you Ray?
nerd.gif
Send me a private message with your customer and order number so I can check on your order for you. 

All the orders should have been canceled, since this shoe should not have been available for sale so early.

EastbayRep - Ray

^ i didnt order but damn eastbay to cancel all those orders thats bad business if they should had not been available to order thats eastbay fault not the customers it probably also has to do with people using the promotion code on them if people would had paid full price this wouldnt be happening 
grin.gif

Thats the problem I have with some of these online stores. They don't stand by their word if they make a mistake. No integrity.

I think its pretty standard practice nowadays. They always reserve the right to cancel orders. Shiet, if i were running a multi-million dollar business, i would do the same.

Thanks for the reply Ray,but Ill check sometime from now and the end of january. I finally remembered why i rarely shop eastbay, and order maybe 1 shoe max a year. Cancellations for no reason blow.
I do hope I get a GC out of this, because cancelling for no reason is $%^&d up. Ill prob. give the giftcard to someone since I won't be shopping with EB anytime soon.

using a promo code or not does not mean orders should be cancelled. not my fauly the code worked and i bet dozens of people ordered,not just me. its not even about saving $ or not via discount code,. the pre-order was for retail,and all other hyped sites are charging 260+ for a GR. I probably wouldve copped at retail sicne it guarantees me a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

o well. these are a GR,ill wait it out. until then, 07s will be getting major wear from me.

Damn that sucks for everyone that ordered from eastbay. Them pics are looking on point. Almost broke out my hoh but I think ill keep them on ice for a lil longer

Thanks for the reply Ray,but Ill check sometime from now and the end of january. I finally remembered why i rarely shop eastbay, and order maybe 1 shoe max a year. Cancellations for no reason blow.
I do hope I get a GC out of this, because cancelling for no reason is $%^&d up. Ill prob. give the giftcard to someone since I won't be shopping with EB anytime soon.

using a promo code or not does not mean orders should be cancelled. not my fauly the code worked and i bet dozens of people ordered,not just me. its not even about saving $ or not via discount code,. the pre-order was for retail,and all other hyped sites are charging 260+ for a GR. I probably wouldve copped at retail sicne it guarantees me a pair.
30t6p3b.gif

o well. these are a GR,ill wait it out. until then, 07s will be getting major wear from me.
Yep like i said bad business but yo Joe let me get that giftcard if you are not going to use it
laugh.gif

honestly, for hot releases, for every one person that leaves the line, you have another 100 trying to get in the line. Not flaming nobody, but just the way it is now.

So that makes it okay?? You're not flaming anyone but you're trying to justify what they did. Eastbay has been around for years. They know the system and how things should go. The mistake was on their end so they should take the fall. You lose customers when simple things like this happen and they don't return. Same reason I stay away from Finishline. Bad experiences that lead me to spend my money at other stores.

Back
Top Bottom