Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by dtor

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by dtor

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

How's the sizing of this foams? I wear a sz 13 in majority of my kicks but I could sometimes squeeze in a sz12, and coincidentally there is a sz12 that I could pull the trigger on. Hope somebody could help. thanks
go up at least a 1/2 size 
not everyone needs to go a 1/2 size up.

it all depends on the person's foot.
but if dude wears a sz 13 normally he definatly aint gonna fit in a sz 12 foams
thats not a 1/2 size up.
indifferent.gif

umm i didnt say it was

I'll get you guys some nice pictures later on today. Regardless of the amounts produced on this shoe, this is hands down the best colorway compared to the pearls, coppers and eggplants so they will go faster.

I heard my local SP isn't getting any at all, my boy told me the manager said they won't be getting them, due to them being too limited.
sounds weird to me, after all, they got Motorsport 6's.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I'll get you guys some nice pictures later on today. Regardless of the amounts produced on this shoe, this is hands down the best colorway compared to the pearls, coppers and eggplants so they will go faster.

My thoughts exactly. Most popular colorway hands down, luckily for me the hype wont be OD where i'm at

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

here's goin back to what i mentioned when i dropped info about the qty available.....
2010102217483380840-570x427.jpg

^ see that? 16 days production period....now unless Nike has a whole factory dedicated to produce a Pearl amount of these for release i don't see that many pairs floating around to begin with #justsayin...expect a QS release on these

not saying you are lying or anything, but i just checked the dates on my coppers, it read 09/09/09 - 09/25/09
And there were plenty of coppers to go around.

coincidence?
What size are your coppers?  I'm asking because Nikes will have different production dates for different sizes.

I've a pair of the Structure retros from 2008—several size 10.5s and one size 10.  The 10 had a different production run based on the dates.

As promised pictures! My personal first pair of Royal foams and they are super clean.
Check out the blog for more pictures!

Thank you! For some reason I always feel the foamposites are better quality than jordans. They don't feel flimsy or anything, just sturdy built shoes.

I like the frosted clear soles (like Mikkols pics) over the ice clear soles.....

I hope I can fight temptation on these.....

def copping multiples....
i only have one pair of these from the previous retro and i need moooorrrre.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I like the frosted clear soles (like Mikkols pics) over the ice clear soles.....

I hope I can fight temptation on these.....

they are icy clear in person...i have a pair as will must be the lighting in the pic

TOO ILL!
So what are options oon scoopin these up early
I peeped at Marquee Sole but does anyone else reputable got em?

not to knock homies kicks because i want a pair but they look really cheap in that pic, almost like they made of cardboard, just imo

Has anyone on here from US ever bought from marqueesole.com ? Are they legit and did you have to pay customs in addition to shipping ? Let me know, thanks

I wore my 07 this past summer during my trip and I just got my 2011 this past week and man they look great I'm planning on buying another pair during release....  hope everyone gets their pairs for the true sneaker lovers not resellers

alright so where is the compare/contrast.. any complaints? any cut corners? pics look damn good to me.

Pics of the soles.. Very very icey.
Just tried the shoes on today too, they feel the same as the Pearls, coppers, and eggplants.

Back
Top Bottom