Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Houston really doesn't either, all they care about is Jordans down here. Went to HOH for the Pearl release and they had every cw of foams in almost full size runs, just waiting for them to go on sale if I can.

Jordans? more like AFJs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Houston really doesn't either, all they care about is Jordans down here. Went to HOH for the Pearl release and they had every cw of foams in almost full size runs, just waiting for them to go on sale if I can.

Jordans? more like AFJs
laugh.gif

Truth!!!
roll.gif

Cool, I'm glad no one cares about Foams in SoCal, these are the only colorway I would ever get.

I missed the last 2 times, not missing this one.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Eastbay is not allowing backorders on the royals.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Maybe Eastbay Rep Ray can confirm this??
I just got word back that the Nike Air Foamposite One in Dark Neon Royal/White/Black (14996500) being available for back-order last week was an error and any order that was placed for this shoe had to be canceled.  We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

As I mentioned before, the launch for this shoe might be handled like the Pearl launch we had earlier this year.  This means we may have these up on our site before the release date, so they can pre-ordered/backordered.  Unfortunately, since we are over three months away from the release date, I am not sure what the plan is yet.  Just keep a close eye on our website, once we get closer to the launch date.

EastbayRep - Ray

While we're on the subject of these, I had a question. Is there any way to repair or replace a cracked carbon fiber plate on the OG Royal Foams? That's the only thing that's stopping me from wearing them minus a scuff on them.

I still wear my 07's, but theyre getting small on me...
For some reason all these hypebeasts out here makes me not wanna cop these....but ill prolly cop anyways.

Im pretty sure Nike will release enough for em to sit for a minute....

Look at the hype on the Purps, no one thought they would sit on the re-release....same goes for the Champagnes.

Nike is mass producing retros (which is a good thing), so IMO they might sell out in some areas only because that particular spot didnt get very many pairs.....but I think Nike will make enough to go around so everyone gets a pair.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I still wear my 07's, but theyre getting small on me...
For some reason all these hypebeasts out here makes me not wanna cop these....but ill prolly cop anyways.

I know what you mean, I see groups of dudes now with the Pearls or Coppers. Besides them looking feminine, it's turning me off to foams with how the beast have jumped on them.

If u let the hypebeast stop you from coppin a shoe, there wont be much left to cop.

And foams are so durable, theyll outlast the hype and still look fresh.

To keep it different, i just wont wear a recently released color...minus 09 Eggs of course.

man, you can buy the 2011 joints right now, for just a tad bit over retail and we are still 3-4 months away from it releasing. Same thing happened with Pearl Foams. There are going to be plenty to go around, but i am guessing these will sell much better than pearl foam pros, because it is the OG color way, and i genuinely believe people like Blue better than pearl white. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom