Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Hopefully these will be easy to get like the Pearls but I doubt it.

I think they will be more widely available than you would think.  The production numbers on these will be pretty high.  If you saw eggplants/coppers/pearls sit on shelves after RD, its a safe bet you will see these sit too.  ALTHOUGH.. These will prolly sit for a shorter period of time than the others imo. 

here's goin back to what i mentioned when i dropped info about the qty available.....
2010102217483380840-570x427.jpg

^ see that? 16 days production period....now unless Nike has a whole factory dedicated to produce a Pearl amount of these for release i don't see that many pairs floating around to begin with #justsayin...expect a QS release on these

kIcKzNY96 - some of the copper foams had small production dates on the tags also. you cant always go by the tag these days.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

here's goin back to what i mentioned when i dropped info about the qty available.....

^ see that? 16 days production period....now unless Nike has a whole factory dedicated to produce a Pearl amount of these for release i don't see that many pairs floating around to begin with #justsayin...expect a QS release on these

not saying you are lying or anything, but i just checked the dates on my coppers, it read 09/09/09 - 09/25/09
And there were plenty of coppers to go around.

coincidence?

i can't recall the dates on my coppers but i remember it being longer than 16 days, and my pearls about a month....but who knows regardless i'm not gonna have a had time getting these

They might make like 2000 pairs a day.

It's nice to see these releasing again but for some reason all these foams dropping the last couple of years has truly watered down the line.

just got mine today!!!!!! im pumped...armys pewters n neons in one week, i love my life

Originally Posted by eciaccord

It's nice to see these releasing again but for some reason all these foams dropping the last couple of years has truly watered down the line.

i agree 100 percent...

did anyone in miami go to solefly and get there foams signed by Penny ? i just happen to see it posted on sneakernews

i can't recall the dates on my coppers but i remember it being longer than 16 days, and my pearls about a month....but who knows regardless i'm not gonna have a had time getting these

My coppers say 09/09/09 - 09/25/09 and my Pearls say 04/09/10 - 05/13/10

Originally Posted by eciaccord

ive never seen anyone wear any type of foam here in dallas. so bring them on i say

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by dtor

just got mine today!!!!!! im pumped...armys pewters n neons in one week, i love my life
well why dont you share the love and post some pics
grin.gif

im still hung over a little but heres a pic from the ipod 

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

well why dont you share the love and post some pics
grin.gif

im still hung over a little but heres a pic from the ipod 
They look amazing man, props to you. But damn I definitely can't wait to get my hands on these. February need to hurry up and get here already lolz.

How's the sizing of this foams? I wear a sz 13 in majority of my kicks but I could sometimes squeeze in a sz12, and coincidentally there is a sz12 that I could pull the trigger on. Hope somebody could help. thanks

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

How's the sizing of this foams? I wear a sz 13 in majority of my kicks but I could sometimes squeeze in a sz12, and coincidentally there is a sz12 that I could pull the trigger on. Hope somebody could help. thanks
go up at least a 1/2 size 

not everyone needs to go a 1/2 size up.

it all depends on the person's foot.

Originally Posted by bigj505

but if dude wears a sz 13 normally he definatly aint gonna fit in a sz 12 foams

Originally Posted by bigj505

but if dude wears a sz 13 normally he definatly aint gonna fit in a sz 12 foams

thats not a 1/2 size up.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom