Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif
the 01 was a joke.

Uh huh sure it was buddy. Whatever you say man.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

laugh.gif
the 01 was a joke.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok, whatever you say Mr. "real in the field"... talking about how you messed up mixing the years on your original post. I know my dates homie. A sneaker head remembers his dates and years. Sheeeiiit..... I know the sku #'s by heart. Now that's a real sneaker head for ya. Take notes.

Heres pixs from flightclubny.......Both are taken with the same lighting as you can tell. from what it seems to look like, the 2011s got a more blue metallic finish to them and the sole also has a slight blue tint, which doesn't look that bad IMO.

2001's

2011's

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the 01 was a joke.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok, whatever you say Mr. "real in the field"... talking about how you messed up mixing the years on your original post. I know my dates homie. A sneaker head remembers his dates and years. Sheeeiiit..... I know the sku #'s by heart. Now that's a sneaker head. Take notes.
So what, you want a f*&^&^  cookie? get the FOH homie and suck my d*&&.......how about that joke u f#*& clown, where pixs of your chick at,  tell her to come holla @ me asap so I can show her how a real man puts it down
wink.gif

laugh.gif
damn all touchy huh?

Trust me... Based off your previous comments and statements... And that horrible broken English (oh my)
You don't have the aura or posture like me. You wouldn't be able to pick up the type of females I hang around with nor have the cajones.

You ghettoass, hood rat chasing fool.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm just trying to get a rise out of you to be honest.Ppl like you sicken me. Disgustin. Someone hand me some sanitizer please.

U never wear them cuz you a herb!!!!! and u would get got for your s*&^.  thats why you dudes keep them DS cuz y'all be mad scurrred to wear them cuz y'all would get YAPED UP for your joints. I bet you was one of those dudes on here that didn't even wanna go to HOH cuz u knew that the goons was gonna yap you up for ur joints, aint none of y'all wanted to go cuz y'all was mad shook lmaooooooooo
roll.gif

Thats right im real in the field MOFO.  let me explain this in a different way so you can perheps get a better understanding where im coming from iight.....Lets pretend the streets is call of duty right, wait wait,  follow me here iight. While you the one playing the back like a !*@!# a$% lil n*&&^@ camping ur a%$ off, I'm the one out there putting all the work in, going hard, like I was achilles from troy and  still, all and all, remaining positive while im at it baby.........I say that to say this, y'all dudes would run for cover iif dudes was pressing you for ur nice lil foams, But me, dudes would have to KILL me to for mine, thats the only way they would get them off me................... WUDDDDDUPPPPP, WUDDDDDUP!!!!!!!

Thats right im real in the field MOFO.  let me explain this in a different way so you can perheps get a better understanding where im coming from iight.....Lets pretend the streets is call of duty right, wait wait,  follow me here iight. While you the one playing the back like a !*@!# a$% lil n*&&^@ camping ur a%$ off, I'm the one out there putting all the work in, going hard, like I was achilles from troy and  still, all and all, remaining positive while im at it baby.........I say that to say this, y'all dudes would run for cover iif dudes was pressing you for ur nice lil foams, But me, dudes would have to KILL me to for mine, thats the only way they would get them off me................... WUDDDDDUPPPPP, WUDDDDDUP!!!!!!!

Take Yo *** back to ur game, and stay out from this topic Lil kid,,

Originally Posted by eddo1005

honestly if this thread gets locked, i know who to blame.
Primary example of what im talking about, look at this snitch ready to do drop a dime, All he probably ever was good at in life is pointing his finger....He probably even lock up his own moms if she was up on the stand. SMH, Dudes like this make me sick
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Take Yo *** back to ur game, and stay out from this topic Lil kid,,
HAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif
O my fault u the enforcer, FOH LMAFO.

U see even ppl that rarely post anything is finally having a voice on here cuz of me man!!!! I'm the voice of the newbies, All of the noobs in this b*%&^# stand up^ we in the building!!!!! Don't worry I got us, F*&^ these  "NT Goddess"

Im going to ingnor this cat, just let him think his post are important...........

So back to the topic these are looking better than I expected

Isn't there a post limit? Just curious. Continue posting though. I like this perspective.

Side note: Most times in COD, you'd die for not taking cover. You can only take so much damage.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

You called me a douche...lol, my feelings are hurt

And Lotto's were in style in the 80's son, and last time I checked this wasn't the JB section. I don't really care about your biography or what you were doing in the 60's. You're still a nobody to me and your big pics were annoying.
Lol. All good bro. I ain't really trippin off it. I came into this thread to contribute and because the pics I posted were too big and I was new you decided to puff up your chest and say some b!tch *** !$!# to act like some vet of the forums. Obviously I wasn't the only one that saw it since bigj said something. Like I said, it's all good. You are who you are.

He didn't defend you, he just said you posted the 2011's. Stop trying to get allies clown.

It's not about being a vet, you acted just like a newbie, you posted big pics and you posted a ISS post. Then you bragged about sneakers in the 80's, even though you act mad young. I guess that was supposed to impress me. What if everyone decided to post 1024 X 768 sized pics? Would you like that? Next time you decide to post pics, hit preview first. Obviously I touched a nerve, because instead of deading it, and taking your L you keep whining about it. I'm not the NT welcoming committee. You're a grown man not a baby. Instead of telling me what you were wearing in the 80's, why don't you try acting your age and like you have some testosterone.
laugh.gif
 I didn't even bother to read what you wrote. Just amazed that your still commenting on me. Shut up and get off my ball sack already. Your last few posts on this thread had nothing to do with it's particular topic. I guess you just wanna have the last word. Go right ahead there guy. The stage is yours.
Peace out. Congrats to the folks with the early release and good luck to those who coppin' on release day. Shouldn't be that hard of a pick up.

kobe.gif

Back
Top Bottom