Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I got my OG pair from my moms house yesterday..

These are still easily wearable too...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
NIce pics Rock
Looks like I'm spending my birthday money on Foams again. I'll try get 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

Well I guess your ignorant because the N word is still in your vocabulary next time u dont have to use the n word or curses to get ur point through. OH YEAH CONSIDER NOT USING THE POPE I DONT BELIEVE IN THE ANTI-CHRIST. WHEN YOU ARE READY TO HAVE AN EDUCATED DEBATE POST MESSAGES THAT DONT CONTAIN PROFANITY IJAPINO IS GOING TO BAN YOU. LETS BE CVILIZED GUYS ITS JUST A SNEAKER BLOG DONT BE SO EMOTIONAL ABOUT HOW I SEE THINGS.
" IF A MAN BE IGNORANT LET HIM BE IGNORANT "
yea...you sound real edumacated, but i digress.

I'm not trying to argue with you....just needed to remind those fragile minds out there that will read the crap in your posts and actually believe that bs.
laugh.gif

like I said....there is no need for families to camp out or for people to bring their grandma's out in the cold so they can get that one extra pair.
smh.gif

it's bad enough the resellers will have their feens camped out in full force
eyes.gif

Duke remind me of son who got banned last yr a couple times for pressing that post button a bit too often...
smh.gif

Side Note: May you a fool...*Right-Click, Save-As

These will have the blue tinted sole I know and
quality will be crappy like always 200 for these
is a straight rip off. I hate you nike but I love to
wear your blue moon boots designed in the usa made in communist china

Nike is gonna do some dumb crap like release them the week of valentines day like they did the foams so if they do, my girl is gonna break up with me cause i will be getting them
pimp.gif
 On to the next one

Originally Posted by Thestreetdream

Nike is gonna do some dumb crap like release them the week of valentines day like they did the foams so if they do, my girl is gonna break up with me cause i will be getting them
pimp.gif
 On to the next one

lol

ALLLLLLLLLLL I want Nike to do is start to release some new damn colorways! Yea, we got the Pewters next yr, but Y da fukk release Two shoes in yrs back-to-back?? Can we get a Cranberry One, Please?? Or an all white, black upper, and icy sole One?!? How about an all navy with navy translucent sole? GET CREATIVE~ They blowing me now, just releasing the same shoes over and over again. Bet Next summer the coppers dropping again too, smh. Yes we want foams, but we'd like to get a new colorway once in a while....

/rant

Back
Top Bottom