Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

^true 2 everything u just said
highlights: re-retro coppers, but no cranberry foams

Does anyone remember when a certain few NT members "confirmed" cranberry foamone?
SMH @ you them, they know who they are

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

We can talk about quality this, reselling that, but the bottom line is......if you know about kicks, you will cop these by any means necessary.

Not necessarily, why would you settle if you can get an 07 pair for relatively cheap.

What is relatively cheap? If you're talking about somewhere between 250-300 range, that to me is not relatively cheap. I'd rather get these 2011 royal foams for 190+nyc tax or offcourse with a disco for less. I've got a family, and a home to maintain, I can't afford to squander an extra 60 or more dollars for "quality". Let's keep things in perspective here, these are sneakers, not a house or a car, but a pair of kicks that a lot of us probably won't even wear a whole lot per year.

how do you squander money when its for quality? and whats 60 dollars really when you are already willing to spend 220+ on a shoe in the 1st place?

When you have a house and family...60 bucks goes a long way, food, tank of gas etc.  You kinda see things in a different light when priorities switch.  A couple years ago, spending 3-350 on shoes was not thing, now, sh@t I'm looking at 2 bills going, that's my son's football registration, lol.

HoH Dark Army's, HoH Blue Foams, & HoH Pearl Foams, Still On Deck

def3509ae715d10be033dd2ea14c2b550c47b69.pjpg

68a3531ae7dddba7e984d570abe70f785933cf2.pjpg

8e5156e1dde5d9a12a66af52898c4221f68e416.pjpg

882153e6dee5d2aea8e02beab6640ed02a87c16.pjpg

Still Got OG's from 1997 still wearable

53725e9e0ad63e36d82a31d9a29980b8681cb34.jpg

f8725dee44dfae44d7eabaf3f57532f03cf3c0e.jpg

64135538e787d47aefe4d10fa3d99eaa11e2077.jpg

those OGs are all real nice, i cant wait until these drop and the blue sole on a blue pair of kicks wouldnt be horrible....

yoo A, nice HOH set
pimp.gif
(yea, Royals are 07s, not HOHs unfortunately)

I got all three on ice too, all DS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

decided to break out 07s yesterday

2ntjqyw.jpg

these are HOHs (hopefully nike doesn't make the 2011 retro like these)

2rr3vib.jpg

I'll have to buy these, still have my HOH Royals...those weren't cheap and I don't know if i'm a even wear those

I remeber I had these back in middle school...some of my favorite shoes ever! Was out of the shoe game in 07 so I didnt even know they released. Will not pass up on these this time around. Coppin x2 for sure!!!

Originally Posted by qdiesel

We can talk about quality this, reselling that, but the bottom line is......if you know about kicks, you will cop these by any means necessary.

Not necessarily, why would you settle if you can get an 07 pair for relatively cheap.

What is relatively cheap? If you're talking about somewhere between 250-300 range, that to me is not relatively cheap. I'd rather get these 2011 royal foams for 190+nyc tax or offcourse with a disco for less. I've got a family, and a home to maintain, I can't afford to squander an extra 60 or more dollars for "quality". Let's keep things in perspective here, these are sneakers, not a house or a car, but a pair of kicks that a lot of us probably won't even wear a whole lot per year.

how do you squander money when its for quality? and whats 60 dollars really when you are already willing to spend 220+ on a shoe in the 1st place?

When you have a house and family...60 bucks goes a long way, food, tank of gas etc.  You kinda see things in a different light when priorities switch.  A couple years ago, spending 3-350 on shoes was not thing, now, sh@t I'm looking at 2 bills going, that's my son's football registration, lol.

i understand all of that but my point is if you have all this responsibility and 60 cash makes that big of a difference in your monthly budgeting, why are you spending 220+ on a pair of kicks in the 1st place? wouldn't it make sense to put that money to other things? are you saying that if this shoe retailed for 250+ tax, you wouldn't cop

Not necessarily, why would you settle if you can get an 07 pair for relatively cheap
What is relatively cheap? If you're talking about somewhere between 250-300 range, that to me is not relatively cheap. I'd rather get these 2011 royal foams for 190+nyc tax or offcourse with a disco for less. I've got a family, and a home to maintain, I can't afford to squander an extra 60 or more dollars for "quality". Let's keep things in perspective here, these are sneakers, not a house or a car, but a pair of kicks that a lot of us probably won't even wear a whole lot per year
i understand all of that but my point is if you have all this responsibility and 60 cash makes that big of a difference in your monthly budgeting, why are you spending 220+ on a pair of kicks in the 1st place? wouldn't it make sense to put that money to other things? are you saying that if this shoe retailed for 250+ tax, you wouldn't cop
I think both of you are correct here.  Yes $60 goes a long ways when you have kids, and responsibilities... but $200 can go a long way too... 
As for myself, I used to spend a decent amount on shoes and $200 for foams wasn't realy deliberated on.  CDP's are another good example... $300 for 2 pairs of shoes of which only 1 you want?... looking back, that just didnt make any sense.  When HOH first opened I remember dropping $ every week on their "PE Exclusives"....
Then you have a kid, and your responsibilities all change.  Granted I will still spend $200 on a pair of foams, BUT... I cant drop $ on those HOH PE Exclusives... then again... I don't know if thats cus I had a kid or if thats because PE Exclusive just dosen't carry the same weight nemore... 
tongue.gif

God... thanks guys.. ya'll just made me realize I spent so much $ on crap in the past couple years.... 
sick.gif

Depending on the type of release these are, I'll hopefully be able to cop for a price under retail. An educated consumer is the best consumer.

Me, honestly, I would not spend 250+.  But I can because I have been seting aside dough since the rumors started, you just make arrangements.  Instead of copping all of what's hot, you just cop what you can not live without.  I understand your point also, bruh, 60 bucks shouldn't break you but  that's quite a difference, you just look at the numbers differently.  It's kinda hard to expalin...your mind just changes.

Yeah you are right, hustlers do look at money differently. A few of them would be wise to look at some of those pinchers, as you call them. Just saying.

ANYONE ELSE HEAR THREATS FROM THIS CLOWN, DONT EVEN SWEAT IT CUZ HE IS AN E-THUG, I CALLED HIM OUT SEVERAL TIMES AND HE JUST STAYS HOME SAYIN HOW THUG HE IS AND SENDS PICS OF HIM PLAYIN HALO(REAL THUG!) SO DONT WORRY HES A HARMLESS LITTLE *%@ TALKER! BY THE WAY HE GOES BY THE NAME CROWNPRINCE, I GUESS SINCE I CONSTANTLY PUNK HIM OUT I'M CROWNKING!

Back
Top Bottom